I Did Not Know They Are Brothers

I Did Not Know They Are Brothers
Hello Aunty Eya, good morning and how are you and your family? My name is.....I am an ardent reader of wives connection and I need advice from the blog.

Last night, I went through my boyfriend's photo album and saw someone I recognized, when I asked, he told me that's his younger brother who is now based in the US.

That guy I recognized is a man I had a fling with while at college. This was years ago and I had totally forgotten him cos nothing serious came out of the relationship. My bf is my love and everything. I can't do without him and am really confused. I had to wait until I get to the office before typing this. My

life is shattered and truly I couldn't sleep the whole night.

This guy wants us to take the relationship to the next level but right now I feel like leaving him before he finds out his brother slept with me. Can any woman confesses to a man she wants to marry that she once slept with his brother? I don't think so. My heart is racing fast with different thoughts. I don't want to be in that kind of awkward situation where I will have to start begging for forgiveness or face being dumped.

Please post me as anonymous and also help me too with advice. I don't know what to do, am just going to wait for advice from other readers.

Thank you.

...................This article is (c) Copyright - All rights reserved www.wivestownhallconnection.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment