Overcoming Self Consciousness

Overcoming Self Consciousness

Hi All

I individual been lurking on these forums for a being but I severe to keep details today in view of the fact that I really need some help.

I individual a big issue with self-consciousness. I loop to care what extra people think of me too by a long way and I am becoming my own best rival and perpetually regretting missed opportunities, it's leaden me crazy!

I individual read Charm Grenades a few times but it focuses a lot on openers which I can't create myself to do. I am fair fearful of rejection!

I truthful got back from trip and we met a group of girls, well my friends started chatting to them, and dowry was this one girl, a 10 out of 10, who I started chatting to as we were introduced, first in a group conversation, then just us.

I don't individual any issues holding a conversation but I fair do loop to ask condescending questions than to tell condescending stories which I need to work on. I used to individual tricky silences having the status of talking to girls but I individual adopted the rule that saying No matter which is better than saying Nobody and that has helped me a lot.

Form, we met up a second night but I was fearful to make the first move equal despite the fact that we were chatting for ages the night otherwise and she gave me her number. Hell, her mate equal took me to one side and slapped me tour the defend in view of the fact that I wasn't making a move.

While I last of all did, she responded but was telling me I shouldn't be so difficult to maneuver in view of the fact that I individual no speech to be. She they say that assumed I was "beautiful" and a few girls individual assumed this to me otherwise too.

I think my limited success has been put down to the fact that I irk to be good looking to girls and that in general I can take shape adequate attraction by the routine I lead if they see my situate, car, job, etc.

This is why I individual condescending success on apps like Tinder in view of the fact that they can add me on Facebook and Instagram and see for themselves so I individual condescending room for gaffe but I find it hard to take shape attraction having the status of doing unyielding approaches in view of the fact that I don't individual the confidence to talk about myself in view of the fact that I worry that it sounds like I'm bragging. And dowry is the fear of rejection!

In faulty, has somebody downstairs this problem or do they individual any advice? I need to be less difficult to maneuver and condescending impending. I am constantly told that I am too nice and not confrontational adequate too.

I individual seen an audiobook recommended called "The New Psycho-Cybernetics" which I drive give a try.

Is dowry at all very I can try?

Status in advance!



Origin: break-seduction.blogspot.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment