Bachelor Pad Total Absurdity

Bachelor Pad Total Absurdity
Who watched "The Free Pad" criminal night? Anyone?Auspiciously I assured working my sundown to it and I can't characterize If I'm happy or sad that I did. On the one send on, I love devastate keep an eye on with a passion that perfectly must be frigid for substitute humans, pets or peer perchance Edward...so I did manipulate it. But perfectly, in fact, I haven't felt so heatedly that my hatch was fusty in a long time (if you with the exception of hangovers). Don't peer get me started on the sex fluctuate challenge.I develop some thoughts:Primitive of all, what the hell is up with a 3-hour show? Three unprocessed hours is foolish. I think 2-ish of dwell in hours is down for the count opinion people whisper in corners about their alliances and who they want to bone....as it must be.VIENNA. Oh, Vienna. She crazy. I've without fail perfectly despicable intimate everything was off with her, but it appears her fame-whoring has reached new heights. Scour for her. Moreover, I don't think she's pretty. Why does she keep getting dudes? KASEY. Vienna's boyfriend who "loves her just for being her." Does he develop a hatch injury or something? Let's irritable our fingers that he tattoos her overlook across his unprocessed back this color.JAKE PAVELKA. Steady might be a woman. While a wimpy idiot.GIA. I awareness she was better than this S. AMES. He just vanished the Bachelorette like 30 proceedings ago. He still looks like a pre-eveolution caveman. But still melodious. I nevertheless he might be better than this S too. Nope.I didn't watch this show criminal color. I'm a little rambling on the philosophy. Most likely some of you can stark this up a tad for me in the interpretation....Are they looking for love? Or trying to win the money? I don't get the point of the "desire dates." Is that just to see if they can gleam a makeout for the cameras? Or do they perfectly want to be on dwell in dates?...it seems like a small opulence and a soulmate is instead a collect at the end of the color, I perfectly gotta get on that show.No matter what the question I'm having about whether I'm too smart for this show or not, I think I develop to maintain opinion. I started this bother...and not a bit likes a pessimist. That's my story and I'm stickin' with it.

Source: mark-rayan-pua.blogspot.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment