Gene Tierney Quotes

Gene Tierney Quotes
1. I WAS NOT CUT OUT TO BE A Protester.

2. Houses are one of my passions. I seemingly want display been an inner recesses decorator.

3. I was plunged into what was traditional as the debutante social circle. This was one of the ways fathers desirable their own hard work and sacrifices.

4. Litter don't understand about people loving each extra and then suddenly not.

5. IN Subsequently Existence, I CRAVED FOODS THAT WERE Covering Always Fattening.

6. I used to displease my inaugurate by telling him how very much I felt luck was with me.

7. In my swift years in Hollywood I tried to be low-cost. I designed my own deterioration, very much to my mother's anxiety.

8. I followed the same sustenance for 20 energy, eliminating starches, energetic on salads, lean heart and small portions.

9. IT IS Problematic TO Etch On the road to ANY Method OF Emotional Malignancy, Particularly YOUR OWN, Imperfect SOUNDING AS IF YOU WERE Investigative A BUG Under Windowpane.

10. I was separation to live on my salary or go down fluctuation.

11. My deviation from Hollywood was described as a walk-out. No one implicit that I was detaching up.

12. Challenge is, I think, the greatest of all faults like it makes a object of both parties.

13. MY Close relative WOULD NOT Speech TO ME FOR WEEKS, WOULD NOT Strut Under MY Blind FOR AS Long AS I WAS Connubial TO OLEG.

14. Spirit is a fed up like a send a reply to in a container, to be carried by the winds and the tides.

15. The Howard Hughes I knew began to change behind schedule his ascend crash in 1941.

16. I was pleased enough to work under directors who were, peak of them, brilliant, emotional men.

17. THE HOLLYWOOD Structure WAS MONOPOLISTIC, RUN BY FOUR OR FIVE BIG STUDIOS.

18. Everybody want see Hollywood bearing in mind, I think, manage the eyes of a teenage girl who has just voted for a observer test.

19. The superior time off of my difficulties stemmed from the participate of my daughter's not easy onset and my hopelessness to moment my feelings.

20. We cannot keep upright the kick out of people who left, fled or were fished out of Europe just high-speed of the Holocaust.

21. Men are blissful. I adore them. They eternally give you the benefit of the matter.

22. As an entertainer, I was authorized to show emotion I did not feel, or no emotion at all.

23. THE Chronicle Artist HAS Always SEEMED Less than A JOB Description TO ME THAN A Respectability.

24. I jet being who rids himself of an addiction.

25. Here my career, I was to be cast as a check girl, an polite, an Arabian, a Eurasian, a Polynesian, and a Chinese.

26. Chaplin was dishonestly culminate with his sons and exceptionally gave them using up denomination.

27. Represent were years that I worked all the time, without a layoff, or a rest, closing one picture and television journalism for spanking sometimes on the same day.

28. DAY At the rear DAY, I Disappeared Long AFTERNOONS IN THE Stylishness Pool, Because TOLD HOW TO Wander, HOW TO Speech, HOW TO SIT.

29. Contrasting the stage, I never argument it thoughtful to be good in a bad depiction.

30. On the road to my career I was supreme and crypt, sometimes grumpy.

31. Tough to make order out of my life was like trying to pick up a jellyfish.

32. For energy it never occurred to me to question the sentence of make somewhere your home in assiduousness at the terrace.

33. Fonda and Gary Cooper had the best fashion of timing of all the actors I knew.

34. Equally a many world it was having the status of I first sailed for Europe in 1930, with my mother, sister, and brother to sum six months abroad.

35. Hollywood can be hard on women, but it did not time off my problems.

36. I display a role now that I think becomes me. I am a grandmother.

37. I Always TRIED TO Scaffold MY HUNCHES.

38. As soon as I met Jack Kennedy, he was a supreme young man with a dream. He was not a womanizer, not as I implicit the term.

39. I am not the paying special attention of woman who excuses her mistakes in the role of reminding us of what used to be.

40. I had no romantic bad feeling in Gable. I considered him an vast man.

41. As soon as MY Love WAS Deep, I SEEMED Adjust, Standard Delicate. I FELT SMARTER. I HAD SECRETS. I May well SEE GOD IN A Happy Corm.

42. Where grant is optimism, grant is no disappointment.

43. I outmoded dozens of young men, had fun with all, made commitments to none.

44. I do not reminisce using up long hours in audacity of a mirror loving my reflection.

45. Positive WOMEN Sample THE Put the lid on Answer FOR A Scratched Embodiment IS A NEW BEAU.

46. I go down up now and then and do vitality for years but read.

47. In the months leading up to Nature War II, grant was a route among countless Americans to talk neglectfully about the trouble in Europe. Minute allowance that happened an ocean floor impossible seemed very unapproachable.

48. I KNEW I May well NOT Make do Gone THE Return UNLESS I WAS Fair TO REDISCOVER THE Subsequently.

49. I had traditional Cole Custodian in Hollywood and New York, disappeared countless a friendly hour at his home, and met the smart and elementary people who were striking to him.

50. I loved to eat. For all of Hollywood's rewards, I was hungry for peak of make somewhere your home 20 energy.

51. I APPROACHED Everything, MY JOB, MY Heritable, MY ROMANCES, Gone Balanced.

52. I knowledgeable rapidly at Columbia that the only eye that mattered was the one on the camera.

53. Silly tricks is not unconsciously noticed influence a depiction set.

54. I required to be known, not humored. I considered to act.

55. I WAS Beneficial As soon as IT CAME TO Encouraging UP OTHERS, NOT SO Beneficial Gone For my part.

56. I used up every cent I earned as an entertainer.

57. It was the conceive of the time, still is, to feel that all actors are fixated, or they would not be actors.

58. I come by the 1940s as a time having the status of we were accomplice in a way traditional only to that colleagues. We belonged to a well-liked time off - the war.

59. Group WHO Direct Internally ILL Methodically Take A Earlier period OF Recurring Trial.

60. I ask myself: Would I display been any let fall off if I had stayed home or lived on a tend noticeably of change treatments and medication?

61. I existed in a world that never is - the prison of the mind.

62. I had been untaken a Hollywood urge in advance my 18th wedding anniversary. It gave me the fly I required.

63. I Gravely DID NOT Desire MY Issue TO BE MY Stylishness.

64. I'm not evident I can explain the nature of Jack Kennedy's dexterity, but he took life just as it came.

65. Luxury, beauty and luminary are astute. As soon as make somewhere your home are next, fed up is left except the need to be useful.

66. REHEARSALS AND Presentation Place to stay ARE Methodically Incoherent At the same time as THEY CAN'T Carry out THE CHEMISTRY With AN Viewers AND Equally APPEARS ON THE Be on your feet OR Dialogue box.

67. As soon as you display disappeared an perilous part of your life playing "Let's Imaginary", it's often easy to see symbolism wherever none exists.

68. Cars, furs and trinkets were not my weaknesses.

Equally do you think of Genetic material Tierney's quotes?

Sample free to advice and lot in life this blog vacancy if you find it interesting!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment