Shout Out The Mighty Storm By Samantha Towle

Shout Out The Mighty Storm By Samantha Towle
Welcome to this weeks SHOUT OUT!

I just finished THE MIGHTY STORMby SAMANTHA TOWLE yesterday

THE SYNOPSIS: Jake Wethers, sexy, tattooed and deliciously bad lead singer, and brains behind The Mighty Storm, one of biggest bands in the world, left Tru with a broken heart when he moved from England to America with his family when they were both fourteen.

Sent to interview Jake for her music column by the magazine she works for, they are both unprepared for the sparks that fly the instant they reconnect. Only, there's a complication to their instant feelings for one another - Will, Tru's boyfriend of two years.

Then Jake makes Tru a job offer she can't refuse - travelling the world with him and his band. But taking the job means leaving Will behind, and being on the road with the band means spending an inordinate amount of time with Jake.

Is Tru strong enough to resist the delectable bad boy who once held her heart so completely, or will she willingly risk it all for one night with the worlds most notorious womanizer?

At just 2.99 on Amazon right now this book is a real deal as far as I'm concerned. I loved the story and fell in love with the characters, namely Jake the rock god, and Trua girl from his past. At 442 pages it's the length of book I prefer. It's romantic, and spicy, and provides several angst filled moments that had my heart pounding. That's my favorite type of book.

I gave it a 4 rating and it's a book I'm recommending. I do want to caution you about one thing. There are a lot of typos in the e-book. Lucky for me I'm one of those that isn't easily bothered by that as long as it's not every other sentence, but I know it's a major problem for some. If you can read past that I think you'll fall in love with the book too.

If you've read it or decide to, lemme know if you enjoyed it as much as I did.

TamieXo


Filed under: Books, Fantasy boyfriends, Rock Star, Romance, Shout Out Tagged: Romance, Samantha Towle, Shout Out, The Mighty Storm

Origin: umad-dating-advices.blogspot.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment