Coach Spotlight Loreto Espinoza

Coach Spotlight Loreto Espinoza
Today in celebration of "INTERNATIONAL COACHES WEEK", we are delighted to feature "LORETO ESPINOZA", NLP Coach and Intuitive. Loreto works with clients seeking a more authentic and balanced life and coaches both English and Spanish speaking clients. Academy of Coaching and NLP is pleased to introduce Loreto Espinoza.

ABOUT ME:


It is my joy to share with you my passion of serving others in the process of self-transformation through NLP coaching. My vision is to live in a world of compassionate leaders guiding us to create a new earth trough the welcoming of feminine energy. I believe in humanity. I believe in raising human values versus selfish power games. It is time to restore true male energy. If the King would talk he would say "Shame on you, I'm here to create and protect and to make sure of the long lasting existence of Earth. She is my muse, my inspiration, my desire, my fountain of bliss because of her I exist."

So, my mission is to help you restore your male and female energy within, to listen to the healer inside, to allow your true voice to speak. I believe that every time that something in you heals, a beautiful transformation happens in the universe.

My profound to my dear friend, mentor, and teacher of ACN, Helen Attridge, for teaching me all that I know about NLP and coaching and for seeing ME when I couldn't see myself. Because of that they have awakened the giant within that I am now. My purpose has been to create a ripple effect of positive change and that's what I offer to you - a direct, honest and compassionate approach to create a more balanced and authentic life.

NICHE:


I work with highly motivated men and women seeking a more authentic and balanced life.

TESTIMONIAL:


I have spent the last 5 years of my life working to improve myself on a number of levels and in a variety of ways, all of which have been helpful. I did NSA chiropractic for that duration, and got in touch with my spiritual and emotional selves; I took up running, and learned to let tension release mile by mile; I learned to meditate, and allow myself to sit and breathe in the world just as it is. Still, I regard my life and my progress in two distinct periods: before I started working with Loreto, and after. All of the aforementioned self-care has been to my great benefit, but there was still so much of my life that seemed beyond my grasp, comprehension and control: incongruous sets of behaviors, responses, thought patterns, and abruptly defensive states of mind, just to name a few.

One by one, piece by piece, Loreto has guided me through exercises and techniques to help me see, hear, feel and understand very clearly and concretely what was behind each problematic behavior or perception. I cannot tell you how much I have learned about myself through NLP Coaching with Loreto, and it has been not only a joy to me to re-frame, re-pattern and shift my perception under her totally skillful and encouraging guidance - it has become a tremendous blessing to my entire family, because as I get clearer and more ease-filled, so does everyone else.

Loreto's intuition, compassion, persistence, trustworthiness, lack of judgment, and constant encouragement have made an astounding difference in my life. I am so overwhelmingly happy to have found her, and will be practicing with her for a long time to come. - "Mauricia Savella"

CONTACT LORETO ESPINOZA:



PHONE: 415.374.1085

EMAIL: NLPCoachLoreto@gmail.com


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment