Reflections From Thailand 2014

Reflections From Thailand 2014
Seven duration ago I sat by the pool at the Hyatt Regency in Hua Hin, Thailand, and aimed the very first NLP Trainers Exercise.

Now, as I sit on a ended isolated beach called Sai Noi (about 15kms south of Hua Hin), I reflect back on the six NLP Trainers Trainings that followed that bring about and self-same the one which in excess of on Sunday.

The question of "why" is on my mind today. As tons of you will narrate, the word "why" is not a mainly useful word in conversation for instance it usually elicits a preventive retort and today, it is on my mind!

Why am I in office there in Thailand feeling so peaceful? Why was I haggard to uninterrupted the bring about there every year? Why do our students change so significantly on the training? Why is the Thai learning a learning that we could learn so significantly from? Why do all the feelings of ask for head off the level the go up touches down at Heathrow? Why are Thai people so respectful? Why are they so happy? Why is NLP and Thailand linked? Why do people suffer the loss of all their waking moments take credit to their smart phones and what are the consequences?

So tons questions for a hot sunrise and, for every manner lap of the top, extra question pops into my mind!

The russet has all the rage, inherent by an old, wizened Thai lady with a stubborn beam and made in a wavy silky hut sustaining the beach. "Outsmart russet in Thailand", she says, "you call having the status of you want improved. Why you writing? Its nice sunrise - don't unwind - slog, wobble, nod off - enjoy!" and she trundles back to her hut with the 20 baht note in her gorge (40p).

The russet is good and I realise she thinks I am a insignificant mad to suffer the loss of time writing having the status of I shut in such a beautiful sight to utilization. She is right, of river, but that's what us westerners do. We are for eternity distant from the loveliness of the world set us by our TVs, our work, our computers and our smart phones.

How significantly do we miss in this life whilst we are thunderous perform dear luggage on our smart phones? We shut in addictive personalities and then depend on these luggage that are sucking our circulate out of life. How tons people in the western debit their emails 10, 15, 20 times a day and, for what purpose? Would the world stop gyrating if you didn't? Would it make such a difference if you looked at them once a day? Add up all the time having the status of you are on your passenger terminal or smart phone in a day and then raise it by 365. How tons Vivacity or MONTHS a court shut in now disappeared from your life?

Delay for the further person's model of the world is one of the presuppositions of NLP and it is no matter which that peak westerners in NLP pay lip service to and it is there in Thailand someplace we can very understand how to do it. I was talking to one of the Thais in the take lodgings about this very deal with and asked whether he was knock over by so tons westerners showing the soles of their feet having the status of they were by the pool (shocking in the Buddhist learning) and he replied "it's ok - they don't understand." Do they tax their learning on us? No? Does the western world try and tax their learning on others? Damn right we do!We would do well to very respect further working class models of the worlds and cultures.

As I sip my russet and survey the blue sea the question if why do people change so significantly on our NLP Trainers Exercise comes into my mind?

The production of the training has incontestably evolved from the early soul with extensive cargo space from Francesca Dicembre and Pete Sutton operational on the drive that every training is a learning for us as well as the students and luggage started picture fast a couple of duration ago having the status of we aimed a new return - be alive, be elevating, be YOU.

It was Francesca who coined the chesterfield that the students need to "get over themselves" and her opening dialect at NLP Trainers Exercise was everlastingly on the back of the Marianne Williamson quote

"Our genuine fear is not that we are humble. Our genuine fear is that we are efficient beyond scale. It is our invisibly, not our haze that peak frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, sweet, noble, fabulous?' Sincerely, who are you not to be? You are a teenager of God. Your playing small does not present the world. State is no one futuristic about quivering so that further people won't feel hazardous set you. We are all intended to polish, as youthful do. We were inherent to make well-defined the declare of God that is inside us. It's not just in some of us; it's in any person. And as we let our own invisibly polish, we without doubt give further people entrust to do the awfully. As we are autonomous from our own fear, our apparition as a reflex action liberates others."

From that point this was our tendency and to perfunctory extra of Francesca's phrases - for our students to be unapologetically themselves.

So, our students all the rage on NLP Trainers Exercise about a month ago - marvelling at the stunning milieu, panicky by the bring of work, elated by the challenges cleansing and old-fashioned about who they desperately were. A month later, peak of them shut in invalid back to their homes, alternative people.

Why are they different? Severely for instance they were encouraged and limitation entrust, to get out of their own way! The intention is, as the quote so eloquently say's, the only person standing in your way is you.

I'm still not pretty indubitably how this training delivers that manufactured goods but as I sat at the cheeriness dinner by the beach the further night, celebrating our student's success - I looked tour the table and saw some very alternative people who all the rage one month ago.

How different? The following words leap to mind - agreeable, lax, amalgamated, happy, placatory, sheltered, efficient, at familiarity.

So back to my unsullied questions (as the old lady delivers extra excessive russet) - why am I there in Thailand. Why was I haggard there to issue the big bring about"? Why do I feel calm down in Thailand like no further place? Why does NLP give the impression that so right here?

I shut in considered that question a lot and I shut in come to the outcome that it is no matter which to do with the Buddhist learning. I am not an expert on Buddhism and it appears to me that the Buddhist learning is one based on personal beginning. If you are a good person in this enduring then you will come back as no matter which better in your nearby life.

Now whether you total in outer lives and later lives is neither here nor there for instance you no-one can prove it either way, but, what a great philosophy to shut in. It brings vision and tendency on bettering yourself and, I think, it leads to the respect that is so rife with the Thai people and so wanting in Western learning. They respect each further, shut in a epic respect for their monarchy and their aver and their spirituality. That respect stops them perform what we do - for eternity trying to tax our model of the world on others - and therefore, the tone is gentle.

The Thais grasp what is set them.

They grasp their beautiful aver, the landscapes and the seascapes. Since is improved dear is that they suffer the loss of time appreciating it although the younger period in Thailand, like with others, are becoming improved take credit to individuals devices that limit your perceptions - the acute smart phone!

In sweeping, they live in the level, sophisticated it will never come again and extract as significantly faithfulness as they can from each level. They are looking for faithfulness.

I was talking to a realtor yesterday about be given for instance I was old-fashioned about buying a place out there and what he whispered flabbergasted me. He was stunned having the status of I whispered that if I ever bought a interior out there I wouldn't want to live wherever close up the European community that exists tour the golf courses. "But individuals interior shut in gated security", he whispered, "why would I want that?", I whispered "are you telling me that you trust the Thais?"

Since an attitude! I speak as I find and shut in never had any mull over not to trust the Thai people. I shut in dropped burial and had a hobo run once upon a time me to expose it, I vacation my keys in my motorbike, and it has never been stolen. I shut in never been preparation singular or ripped off.

I think extra presupposition of NLP is coming into play there. Arrangement is ledge which principally passageway "what you see in others is a consideration of yourself". So if the Europeans want to push to themselves in their boxes set the golf courses what is that saying about the trust they shut in in themselves and others.

Of river we are generalising there and it makes a good point.

I asked myself at the start a lot of questions about why I ready up training NLP Trainers Exercise in Thailand and I shut in now in excess of that the Thais are experts in NLP, although they are ignorant, and I feel that this is the healthy place for the top bring about in NLP.

I whispered think court having the status of I was out there, that maybe we shut in got it irresponsible in the western world. I am now influenced of it. We suffer the loss of our great lives focussed on boxes (houses and cars), everlastingly in need a enlarged box. We suffer the loss of every waking hour existence to work, rather than the further way tour. On one occasion we shut in a bit of circulate and go on escape we suffer the loss of it on individuals smart phones and miss so significantly.

We live in a beautiful world - it is donate set us all the time - but we miss it.

We are not on this soil for very long but we wish time not in, to the weekend, to a escape, to the end of the day - why do we do that? Why do we wish time not in sophisticated it will never come again?

Tick, tock, nit, tock, goes your life point in time.

Are you goodbye to sit donate and store perform what you shut in everlastingly done? Stimulus you be the one who says on their deathbed "I wish I had lost XYZ, or had seen ABC"?

Of river, it is your beloved and all I am perform is to undertake it into your view that every second that goes by will never come again and that egg signal is uninterrupted out. Possibly it is the time to do luggage differently?

The heap Reflections from Thailand 2014 appeared first on Helford 2000.

Source: pualib.blogspot.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment