Ok So I Previously Asked For Advice About This Girl

Ok So I Previously Asked For Advice About This Girl
but now... she inactive up getting back together with her ex-boyfriend.. that was shoulder monday. Ive been on the edge out with her bestfriend and she has been portion me give orders it... This clear of weekend they ditched me on friday... infer they had past procedure... so why make procedure with me right? then On saturday i helped her move... and then we got on view to go to the club at their new accommodation. All night her bestfriend was appoint of being mean to me and the girl i liked was being nice... then they were every nice to me.. i got mainly smashed and they every danced with me and balanced got a lap dance from the girl i liked... but i didnt mainly feel them as meaningfully as i used to just infer i was kinda distress... neways we were on view to go and usually i conscious the night at their position... but i believe the girl i liked's boyfriend and his friends are gonna go to their position above and beyond... i was prior to smashed and they told me that im just sinking them off.. her best friend bunch home and at the same time as we got to their position.. her best friend gave me a kiss on the lip and the girl i liked gave me a long hug... then they LET me attack back to the club to get my fish bait the same as I was easily closely drunk... this kinda hurt my feelings... so me and my fish bait went back home to ocher constituency that night... (i attack down to see them nearly worn-out from ocher constituency to san diego).... neways sunday mornign i was mainly apprehensive about it... so i asked her bestfriend if we possibly will talk about it.. (before the night in advance she texted me telling me that she hopes that im enactment ok) so that kinda shows that she kidna cares... but....sorry to get off mark...i asked her to meet me soon in the sphere of the day...she supposed ok ill call you at the same time as were total at the airshow. so i went home took a nap at 2 and didnt develop up ill 8pm... no call.. i texted her ';ok so i believe ill jsut go to bed now..'; she texted me back saying ';sorry i was at dinner with my parents'; then she told me good night... this crack of dawn she called and supposed do you want to talk now... well iw as getting on view for work so i couldnt mainly...

on my way to work i texted her...';its just bizarre now...';

she supposed ';how so';

and then i supposed '; well ever previously he (the ex boyfriend of her best friend) came back into the impression its like were total with landon, compare this weekend to the new weekends... i mean i unaffected this from her but not You';

she siad ';ouch. we had past procedure this weekend i couldnt help that... i did mainly try to make time to hang out with you..i did alot on your behalf you dont see about...';

so i asked her what she did and she supposed ';
(thats her bestfriends name and the girl i liked) doesnt want to develop Distant to do with you and im making the vocation to keep on the edge out with you cuz its unsuitable to just use get down like that
';....

i asked her if we possibly will talk about it in person complex tonight...

my question is... what the hell do i say to her...

my feelings are hurt and id still love to hang out with her and the girl i liked too... mostly her now previously the girl i liked mainly hurt me...

what the hell do i do? my new friends tell me to just drop them... but im the appoint of person that at the same time as i ooze to care about get down... ill do my best to make it work..so thats what im gonna do with the best friend is to keep friends with her...

but what do i tell her... what should i do.Ok so I before asked for advice about this girl...?

In particular, its a situation that you mainly need to get out of. Your getting yourself into a psudo-friendship with get down out of pitty, and that never ends well. Trudge vetoed from the situation the same as you can with your reason seized high...you develop total all you can.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment