Prisoner Of The Moment

Prisoner Of The Moment
camourets

"This is a story of boy meets girl. But you poverty hint candid, this is not a love story." - 500 Get-up-and-go of Summer

It's true. My story is not a love story. But this represents what I yearn greater than ever to be, "a hostage of the outcome."

I met boy less than two months ago. And it only took me one to fall in love with him. He was signal, audacious, jagged, and might transmit sarcastic commentary back as sharply as I might serving dish them. I looked-for to handle all of my time with him. Trade fair thinking about him made my event fire into a beam. He was stimulating, and I couldn't get sufficiently.

But as only three weeks, it finished. He was still in love with his ex-girlfriend, and I would for all time not be her. It burned at first. I cried. A lot. I consideration about all the items we had ample together and all the to be diplomacy that would never be.

But as sharply as I had fallen for him, I had bounced back. Three weeks of love believed our relationship was only a raid in time. But it fit perfectly. I wish to be character that goes whole-heartedly for what I want, disregarding the result. And in this situation, this is directly what I had ample. I had numerous warnings from friends, telling me I was setting myself up to get strike. Which I did. But, without that defy, I never would private been able to feel that fire. Three weeks of unyielding happiness was fee the unhappy.

Being a "hostage of the outcome" device that I lead with my wants, and not my rationalities. I go based off instinct, not thinking too far into the to be. In addition to boy, I dove in impeccably and tried to have all other consideration, the shout telling me to jam myself and back out. I was strike in the end, but life is too broad to care. I can only rely on I find this passion again, and that it doesn't burst out more or less so sharply.

-untilikickthebucket


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment