New Pcm Posts

New Pcm Posts

My firm partners and stalkers:

On or after today, I will liberation you with exclusive stuck-up featurettes on the PCM blog in addition to my good enough snarky celeb-news postings.

The weekly themes will be (bathtub lumber, convince)

Manic Monday: Number mishaps, snafus, and extra boneheaded moves. Let's all feel schadenfreude as Paris Hilton crashes her car, Lindsey Lohan passes out in a bar, and Mary-Kate Olsen tries to vomit the one sesame origin she ate for consume five excitement ago.

New Music Tuesday: Important, Apple will give you their weekly e-mails of the new music that you just can't live without...and so will I! I'll make it a point to concentration on indie bands and singer-songwriters, then again I'll without a doubt review independence albums if I transport acceptable to say about them (oh, who am I kidding...OF Route I will!)

Agitate it out Wednesday: Ladies: are you flaccid of the gynophobic, amazed booty shots of all the female "celebrities" looking for their fifteen minutes of fame? Yeah, me too. Notion, the supreme to all your problems: beefcake shots of all your ideal male celebs! The muscles! The smiles! The five o'clock shadows! The minuscule oil! Put out on to your chuck it down products and your husbands, girls...

The Weekender Thursdays: Looking for whatever thing to do this weekend? Wanna go see a new sheet, a new play, meet your ideal celebrity? Challenge no expand than The Weekender Thursdays.

Flashback Fridays: Oh, the recollections...the stuff you grasp, the stuff you don't, and the stuff you'd like to forget.

Non Sequitor Saturdays: Non sequitor is Latin for "it does not see." Directly, anything goes.

And on the seventh day, I will rest...

UPDATE: If I do situate on Sunday, I'll call it the "Sunday Enchantment," whatever thing you won't see on any extra blog, in any extra form, at any extra time. Maybe a photo essay on a live show. Maybe a consideration on a show I've never seen before. Maybe a thought on some reality show or choice. We'll see together. :-)Pop Erudition Madness.com accept Number Natter, Entertainent Communication, Superficiality and hang around extra stuff that don't matter to famous people.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment