A Schizophrenic And Enuretikah Based On Richard Bendlera

A Schizophrenic And Enuretikah Based On Richard Bendlera
A schizophrenic and enuretikah (based on Richard Bendlera).

I give birth to a friend of the lessen - one of the utmost full of yourself of the the human race. He called me and said he desirable to save me a lobbyist, as a turncoat told him that I worked with patients enuresis. Patients enuresis - these are people who, seeing a toilet, do not want to go put forward, but, worldly wise that somewhere put forward are a number of toilet, want to help. This is described in the MPA 1 and MPA 2 psychiatric yearbooks each year, becoming thicker as each year the number of mental disorders is increasing. In one of the 4 MPA scientists psychiatrists called it the standard. These meals do not brew. Whatever you do, these psychiatrists only afar raised eyebrows, as if the symptoms are getting lessen. In any nest, the lessen said that he does not acknowledge that, without finicky education and rehabilitation everybody may pick up the patients any numerous changes. In spite of this, he was convulsion to look at all without partiality, to come with her two counterparts, each of which was to save the tolerant, vastly stoop to look at my work methods.

I asked:


- Does this mean that you do not pay me?

To which they replied:


- We do not think you necessitate work permit, and if you give birth to any license?

I said:


- I 'm not above ground does not designate doesn't matter what broken. I give birth to urbane people. But it further has a strange plane - it was acting. I be acquainted with that I can do and what not. That is the difference. And if everything I can not do, at smallest amount I be acquainted with how can I find a way out of the situation. And you're trying to understand schizophrenic, but they basically do not be acquainted with what constitutes their disease. They would not give birth to been schizophrenic, if keen, do not be like them.

Unmitigated, one lessen gave me tolerant, the unquestionable shizofrenichku, who did not be acquainted with how to disclose reality from their imaginations. The doctor stretch told me about it. I replied:

- Yes, Mr.? And how do you disclose reality from fantasy?

- Doesn't matter what do you mean? - He asked.

After that I asked shizofrenichki:


- How you got here?

- By car - she said. They came from Michigan to California. It was not just a lessen and discrete lessen and unpleasant.

Her parents were friends of the doctor, they were in opposition, they brought her from the infirmary crossways the go ashore. He supposed that this would give him time and chance to experience the curative methods, which she did not be acquainted with. According to her, he had all this time talking with her about her former

After that I asked her:


- Think now that you came from Michigan to California. Make a start it now. You can desire how you are above ground with him on a utterly to California?

- Yes, - she said. - Yes, we give birth to voguish, voguish current.

- And, conceivably, you come by car?

- Yes, come!

- Or Involve Arrived?

- Yes, Involve Arrived! - And current she zarevela, for example it is very unnerved her, she did not be acquainted with how it now is.

I asked the doctor:


- Can you desire that voguish current by plane?

- Of pour out.

- And you be acquainted with how it really?

- Of course!

- But where, you know?

- Doesn't matter what I pofantaziroval how broken up from reality.

We pereglyanulis with a girl.

- What? - She asked.

She did not understand what we are talking about.

- How is it fenced?

- Thus, the barrier a youthful current about the roughness, and all the fantasies are for the barrier. And so we can disclose where invention and reality where. Previously, you can go mad.

After that, I lightly told the doctor:


- On this, my work has been through.

She asked me:


- Is it reachable that the barrier is more willingly than the past?

- Of pour out. And if you original everything further and will be the real mania invention that with the fact?

- I be acquainted with that my parents are in material form, but I give a ride to how they killed

- First-rate. Learn by rote how they killed, and the precincts is a take back. And placed it Mickey Mouse, Guffi, Donald Daqa, further characters that you be acquainted with that it's basically asinine. Grant is not a hint disdainful absurd than to desire that Duffy Move in and out killed everybody. A cat Wester kept back thy father, as he choked her....

All these methods seem silly, but inappropriately lots, they work. This woman was in psihlechebnitse for 17 existence. Why was it used up on his life, when all she needed - it is an unnatural box and particular multyashek! Ask me now, who in the company of us the fiend - I, or are they? I do not hypodermic up the people with medicines. Of pour out, I give birth to time to try to pripugnut all the muck that accumulated in them, but only in order to attract their attention.

And the lessen, which led me nauseous enuresis was the utmost exclusive model of what I give birth to seen in my life. He told the patient: "Sit down!"

He asked:


- And put forward is a toilet?

To which I directly replied:


- No! Grant is a wash top secret from the outside! - And I so lived in the mountains, at Mare St. Chris, I am unintentional to go put forward at night in the shade - it is somewhere down current, in the yards dvuhstah on taint way!

And put forward was now top secret, which has some thirty existence, no one enjoys.

- No toilet? - He asked.

- No! - I answered, and so I recorded in his mind the idea.

- Permission, is it now except for this - and I opened the doorway to the bathroom. He sighed with contentment, and in his mind and recorded it. After that I clogged the doorway and went not worth it. After that he asked:

- Oh, and it is reachable to me in a toilet?

I opened the doorway, and he said he did not need it. I clogged the doorway, and again he desirable the toilet. After that I said to him:

- Dude, go-ka with me, I'll give you everything.

I called a lessen and told him:


- In the same way as I will give you a sign, opening and last the doorway.

And when he opened the doorway to the sign, I squeezed a tolerant section, and said loudly:

- Toilet - necessitate be signed!

I so gave a sign to close the doorway and had more willingly than made a hush:

- No toilet - no need to pass on.

And so I did a few times. And so I said to him:


- And now I require tell you that this is not a real toilet. This is just an ability. Grant is a transmit, but it is not wash, it's not working.

After that he said:


- Permission, no, I do not need so a good deal, I hang about.

The lessen turned to me and asked suspicious:


- It is that treatment?

- Yes, - I answered, - only we call it training. Toilet - you signed, put forward was no toilet - no need to pass on, in my opinion, everything is very simple. We are all learning how to automatically: every morning you go to the bathroom, dead heat your toothbrush and commence to clean teeth. Or, you can not do this? Overdue all, if you did this morning, you were not such a need to clean your teeth. But we learn to do thump automatically that we do not want every time to think about why we do it. Previously one day you find that sitting on the wet, and having a undertake on the khakis say: "No enfant terrible I was so sticky to sit!" You so need to keep your toothbrush in a out of the ordinary place. No you not cheat a toothbrush. I understand that all this sounds mad, but it's not crazy that people are play-act.

I turned to him:


- Now desire that you are in a lessen situation, and put forward are no toilets about.

- Permission, so I will give birth to to hang about.

- Excellent! - I said and asked the lessen - well, how are you?

He replied:


- Can my toilet?

- But it's not working!

- Peer of the realm, but to me it's true you need the toilet!

I said:


- No, lighthearted, it works.

To which he replied:


- All, I do not want to.

I asked:


- You that, too, a fan? I read about these symptoms in your book put forward and reads. So if you read it, you give birth to been warned. To pass on or not pass on, that's the universal remedy. Now enuretika everything is fine, but a lessen is still the problem. It may be a attachment of the American Psychiatric Difference, but it is his problem. He still calls me and asks:

- In the same way as you stop vulgar language at me?

- In the same way as you stop to fake in stupid. Into the future you pass on research pass, it is better to learn to pass on.

In my opinion, the fact that he treated people atrociously, turned against him. In the same way as he came to me for the first time, he had not been so bad, but give birth to said:

-These people I am out a!HYPNOSIS


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment