Looking For My Very First Harlequin Romance

Looking For My Very First Harlequin Romance
I believe it was a Desire or Blaze I read 8 years ago, though in my own language, Dutch, so it might even be older than that. It was about a woman (can't remember her name) who just got a new job at some kind of vacation ranch, run by a family, where she got to live in one of the cabins. There were a couple of brothers; Tommy was the kind playboy, Nathan was the more silent older one. The woman thought he didn't like her, but when she was offered a tour of the grounds by helicopter, it was him who served as her tourguide. Outside the helicopter, he let her know by kissing her, that he did like her, despite what she thought.

She left her former job because she had been in a relationship with her boss. Later in the book, he was a guest at the ranch with his new fianc'ee/ wife (whom he might have called Ducky). That's when Nathan expressed he had a relationship with the female main character to every staff member and guest.

The woman developed a friendship with the girl tomboy working at the ranch, who since long has a crush on Tommy, who doesn't even see her as a woman. I believe there's a story about them too.

Could someone please help me recover the Title of this story, or at least the Author? I'd really like to get this book in my possession as it was my first ever.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment