Jessica Woman New York

Jessica Woman New York
jessica wood, untutored in 1982 is a nice woman from new york US who wants to date single men with age surrounded by 0 and 0

"How are you put-on there?hope stuff are stirring well with you and your work as well, well gratitude for the email......I am a single lady and l am Looking for a soul mate I ought tell you that I am very open-minded; I don't fix whatever just for instance any person else believes it and am new to this online dating stuff, I don't close my mind to an idea just for instance it is strange or unaccepted by the communal everyday.. For me,organization and manipulate are normally road blocks to progress and happiness.Give is no one on acquire addition disgusting about considered opinion love and a successful marriage than I am, and you can count on that..I was untutored and grow up in Georgia in Hosepipe Valley TX.....But I'm Studying in America Learned of Nigeria in West Africa for My Pile News.I live at home with my Granny.I take just solid my study and am fix to find a nice man and soothe down with where i find him that. I am fix to wander where i find the man that is fix to give joy to my mind anytime if i meet the right man that is fix to put a smile on my disguise and give me joy for instance am not at home for venture am looking for disgusting relationship that will lead me to marriage...I would love to tell you addition about that previously we get down in the dumps..One concern that is good clear-cut in my life is music, and I think that we'll hear that you and I like very characteristic types of music, and that will be one of our great challenges in the opt for. Not an insurmountable challenge, but one that we will take to work completely for instance music is my greatest joy and passion in life, second only to love itself."

You can contact jessica wood16 at this email: jessica wood16 ~ AT ~ yahoo.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment