Papa

Papa's Information

Cofounder of Real Social Dynamics--along with long time friend Tyler Durden.

Papa is the Co-Founder and the business mastermind behind Real Social Dynamics. While traveling the world and building a global network within the dating industry, Nick was a dating coach with his wingman, Tyler, for hundreds of live programs. After several years, Papa moved to Los Angeles where he attended the University of Southern California for his Masters Degree in Business Administration. In addition to being a full-time Executive Coach, Papa also oversees the operations, production, and manages the RSD administrative staff from RSD headquarters in Los Angeles.

And that was Papa's asset: will power. He was an only child and used to taking any measure necessary to get what he wanted. I demonstrated some of my best routines on him-the jealous girlfriend opener, the best friends test, the cube, and a new piece I'd made up involving C-shaped smiles, U-shaped smiles and the personality characteristics each conveyed. Papa recorded every word on his digital recorder. He would later transcribe them, memorize them, and ultimately use my exact words to pick up Paris Hilton. - Strauss, Neil. The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists. 1st ed. 2005. p.173.

"The seminar with Papa was something that totally changed my life. I feel more confident. He is a genius pickup-artist and a great teacher. His strategies have given me new insights and I have a whole different world with women right now. I was in San Francisco and I would like to thank the instructors for helping me out. I could see that he wanted to really teach me and his caring came through his sincerity."

- Harsh B. from Mumbai, India

Papa's Photos

Papa Album Al08 Papa Artist Up PickPapa Album Al11 Papa Durden Tyler Artists Up PickPapa Album Papa Mystery Style Strauss NeilPapa Album Portrait PapaPapa Album Pua Tokio Durden Tyler Papa Manifestis Slippery Artists Up Pick

Papa's Related Books and Media Materials

Act Like A Lady Think Like A ManBasic Massage Course Elementary Tutorial NotesBust A Cheating PartnerGetting Him Back Oprah Expert Reveals How To Get Your Ex Back100 Great Sex Games For Couples By Michael Webb Oprah Love ExpertSeduction Lair ArticlesThe Art Of Approaching 2nd EditionBlow By Blow Expert Tips On How To Give Mind Blowing Oral Sex Jobs



Tags: nick sparks  paul janka  joseph plazo  milton erickson  

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment