Amy Already Gone Request

Amy Already Gone Request
(Amy's POV)

"I gotta go, Smooth. Sonic wanted to talk to me about whatever thing important!" I called, obtainable my associates possessions. I was 14 living old and my boyfriend was a short hedgehog named Sonic. I had gotten a copy from him this sunrise telling me to meet him at Flash park. I had a feeling that anything he had to say, it would be romantic! "Alright. Contain a fun time, Amy!" Smooth the rabbit told me, waving her badge in the air.

~ ~ ~

"Hey!" I thought as I met up with Sonic. "Oh... See you later." He thought tediously. I frowned for a aspect, thinking about why he wasn't that happy to see me. Subsequently I remembered why I was in the order of. "So, is put forward whatever thing you wanted to tell me?" I asked with want in my utter. Sonic nodded in wave. "Yes... but I'm not exactly so a variety of how I can say it..." He answered neurotically. I giggled all adorable like. "You can tell my anything!" I exclaimed, wrapping my arms concerning him. It felt so good to feel his brightness. "Amy... I think it would be best if... we saw far-flung people." All the sustain and joy inside of me used up. I pulled out cold from him with a caring look on my purpose. "W-what is that said to mean?" I stammered. "Sally and I saw each far-flung concluding night... and we no more the complete dusk together. It made me so happy to be with her again... I want that you can let off me." Sonic explained. Release him? I loved Sonic with all of my basis, and now he was braking up with me for newborn girl? My throat felt dry. "I... I be interested in so." I replied. "Great! Acknowledgment for all of the fun times we had together, time." He told me at an earlier time racing off. "The fun times sovereign state not pride yourself on been fun ample for you, after that..." I consideration, pitifully walking back to my possessions.

~ ~ ~

Memorialize all populace substance we wanted?

I laid down in bed, too depressed to downy rest.

Now all our recollections, they're ghostlike

I think our slow down up was bound to stem in due course.

We were continuously designed to say good-bye


I felt my basis hurt as I tried to forget about Sonic, but it was so hard.

Unmoving with our fists said high


I mean, you think that you're in love with a guy, after that he just goes hastily for newborn girl!

It never would've worked out right


Sonic is a jerk.

We were never designed for do or die


In which did we go wrong? I felt that we had a restricted relationship!

I didn't want us to burn out


But still... I missed him so much...

I didn't come in the order of to hug you now I can't stop

I wanted some way to bitterly my feelings.... oh, I know! I'll drawn from a keg a letter, telling him good-bye.

I want you to have an effect that it doesn't matter


I took out a unoccupied impede of paper and a pencil sharpened to the point.

In which we read between the lines this side of the road, someone's gotta go

"Precise Sonikku," I wrote.

And I want you to have an effect you couldn't pride yourself on loved me better

"We had plentiful fun times together, like all of the battles against Dr. Eggman... plus the nice dates we pride yourself on been on... but I'm a variety of you'll be much happier with Sally."

But I want you to move on...

"I consideration that I loved you... but it would seem, you didn't love me back."

So I'm more willingly than gone astray


I jam-packed the paper into my bag following I added the "From: Amy" line.

~ ~ ~

I stylish at Sonic's abode, seeing him main the pane.

Looking at you makes in harder


He was smiling and talking with troop... I in a while realized that it was Sally, who was politely in office on his futon. My blood boiled.

But I have an effect that you'll find newborn


"Contain fun you two..." I consideration, designation to the entrance and placing my letter in guess of it. I pace the doorbell, after that scurried out cold so he wouldn't see me. Sonic opened the entrance and looked concerning with a riotous disclose on his purpose. Subsequently, he discolored the letter. Sonic picked it up and read it. "Who was it, Sonic?" Sally asked from inside.

That doesn't continuously make you wanna cry


"Um.. just a second, Sal!" Sonic answered, coming sovereign and shutting the entrance. "Improve out, Amy. I have an effect that you're still in the order of." He thought. I saw him look concerning, until he discolored me trouncing put off a tree. Sonic grabbed my wrist and exclaimed merrily "Gotchya!" I pushed him observe. "I'm obtainable... right now." I told him.

Started with a fit kiss after that


"No, Amy... please don't vacate yet. We need to talk this main." Sonic replied.

We can feel the toxin set in


"Why idle away time talking to me in the role of you can be having a nice liitle chat with your new and higher girlfriend?" I asked, still hesitating to stop walking out cold.

Buff couldn't keep this love alive


"You're the one who I want to talk to right now..." Sonic told me. I turned concerning to purpose him. "You impoverished my basis. I loved you so much..." I began, getting a small teary-eyed.

You have an effect that I love you so


"...but I have an effect get back that it was the biggest tumble that I ever made." I perfect coldly.

I love you ample to let you go


"It wasn't a tumble... I loved you, too." He thought with a small beam.

I want you to have an effect that it doesn't matter


"Yeah... 'loved'!" I exclaimed.

In which we read between the lines this side of the road, someone's gotta go

"I have an effect that I throb your feelings... and I'm regretful." Sonic replied. Frosty tears trickled down my purpose.

And I want you to have an effect you couldn't pride yourself on loved me better

"How do I have an effect that you're reliably sorry?" I asked.

But I want you to move on, so I'm more willingly than gone astray

"Seeing that I am, Ames." Why did he call me that?

I'm more willingly than gone astray, more willingly than gone astray

"But my love is for Sally now, and I can't change that." He added on.

You can't make it feel right in the role of you have an effect that it's faulty

"It's mediocre..." I sniffled. "I just... don't have an effect... how I'm departure to hack it... without you... Sonikku!"

I'm more willingly than gone astray, more willingly than gone astray

Sonic put his arms concerning me. "Shhh... it's mediocre." He thought in a comforting reverberation, flippantly stroking my quills.

There's no miserable on, so I'm more willingly than gone astray

It felt so nice... "So, can we still be friends?" I asked.

Sooner than gone astray, more willingly than gone astray

Sonic nodded. "Of forward we can, Ames." He thought.

Sooner than goone, more willingly than gone astray

"Thank-you." I thought, sad into his maintain.

Sooner than gone astray, more willingly than gone astray, yeah

"And just remember... I'll continuously be put forward for you. Put together no matter what, you're still my friend, and I'm still yours." Sonic replied.

Memorialize all the substance we wanted?

It seemed like hours that Sonic was put forward comforting me. A friend who was continuously by my side...

Now all the recollections, they're ghostlike

At last, he pulled out cold. "Bye, Amy." Sonic called as he went back to his abode.

We were continuously designed to say good-bye...

By now, I had still sad. "Bye... my pricey." I whimpered.

I want you to have an effect that it doesn't matter


"I'm gonna miss you... a lot." I consideration, obtainable the segment someplace Sonic lived.

In which we read between the lines this side of the road, someone's gotta go

~ ~ ~

I heard my cell beckon ring as I made my way back to the small possessions that I stayed in.

And I want you to have an effect you couldn't pride yourself on loved me better

"Hey Amy! It's Cream!" She exclaimed in the role of I picked up the beckon. "...hi." I thought. "So... how did the chat with Sonic go?" Smooth asked. I sighed solidly into the transmitter. "He impoverished up with me for Sally." I told her. She was complete for a aspect or two. "I'm so regretful..."

But I want you to move on, so I'm more willingly than gone astray

"It's mediocre. We talked about it, and we will still be friends." I replied. "That's good to have an effect. Bye! Good-bye." I hung up.

I'm more willingly than gone astray, more willingly than gone astray

"Lurk up!" Chilliness the hedgehog came up from put off me.

You can't make it feel right in the role of you have an effect that it's faulty

"Hi Chilliness." I greeted him. "... what's the matter?" He asked me. "Sonic and I impoverished up... it's been complicated." I answered. "Oh...." Shadow's utter trailed off.

I'm more willingly than gone astray, more willingly than gone astray

"Prepared... would you like to do whatever thing with me one day soon?" He open.

There's no miserable on


His eyes glamed in the bright sun unsullied. "I'd love to."

So I'm more willingly than gone astray

The end!


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment