Singles And Dating Open Question Just Broke Up And I Want To Be Friends

Singles And Dating Open Question Just Broke Up And I Want To Be Friends
I just broke up with my girlfriend of just over three months this morning. She took it okay, she was just a little confused because I really showed no signs and we didn't have many fights. But it's just she lied a lot and I'm not ready for a serious relationship. I really want to be friends with her still because she really is a nice person (and I'm not just saying that because I'm getting over her) and she wants to be, also, but I know that that's just going to be one of those, "I want to break up with you but I still want to be friends yet I know we never will and when we pass in the school halls it will be awkward and I'll look away from you even though we share the same friends and I don't want to lose them also" kind of thing. So anyway, how do I really get to the friend-zone? Thanks! Cya!

Reference: lay-reports.blogspot.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment