I Have No Problem Flirting With Men But How Can Flirt Better With Women

I Have No Problem Flirting With Men But How Can Flirt Better With Women
I actually find women to be very sexy and would like to flirt with some of my friends without coming across as being weird, how can I do this?I have no problem flirting with men, but how can flirt better with women?

I guess that is a hard question because you dont know how they will take it. I have the same problem...you basically know that with guys they will be fine with it...but, not all women would be...I guess just try breaking the ice to find out if they are into it first.I have no problem flirting with men, but how can flirt better with women?

I completely know how you feel, I mean you know on what grounds you stand with men but ladies are a whole different ball game. How about you practice by flirting with me. My email is www.moveforward1972@yahoo.com I would love to hear from you ;)

get clothes and makeup that help you show off your best features. and also like joke around and hug them a lot oh and dont forget any of the sleepovers! who knows what could happen. : D

you homo, you are werid

(homo means gay)

i think they like to flirt the same way, they will only think your weird if they r strait.....

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment