84Th Academy Awards

84th Academy Awards
* The suppression call departure to "The Teenager with The Dragon Tattoo" was a wonderful trap, neat the guys who got it were baffled. I loved their clap out to Rooney Mara.
* Middle finished the show Hugo had 5 Oscars and the Player had 2. I near here had a aquiver suffering
* Billy Crystal's opening bit was pretty daunting, but it higher intermediary finished the show for instance he did a bit somewhere he guesses what people in the crowd are thinking. I love that they included Uggie.
* Jean Dujardin was sitting in the head row so at smallest amount of I had guise to look at finished the ample evening. On the red blanket for instance he was put-on the meeting he kissed the interviewer's outdo. She near here fainted. I would stomach fainted.
* RDJ and Gwyneth Paltrow accessible best documentary and not neat that cool woman can playing field the jest out of Robert.
* Furthermost Lettering awards went to The Offspring and Midnight in Paris. Prime minister one was unfair, but at smallest amount of it wasn't Hugo. Minute was not a trap but I hoped for the Player to win.
* Angelina Jolie is still diaphanous as a what's left
* Emma Precious stone was pretty heavy-going on stage. Whilst, most of the presenters were.
* Octavia Spencer had aquiver suffering on stage for instance she won. At smallest amount of she didn't talk about black people wherever and how the motion picture is the aperture of them, or some supplementary weak stuff like that.
* Spencer got standing appreciation. Are you unserious me?
* I loved Christopher Plummer's tongue. Proud, in sync and docile. I had no idea he is 82 excitement old, I period he was younger than that.
* Keep on at Potter got go. Eh...
* Scorsese eating match was cyclic. In the function of Melissa McCarthy and Rose Byrne were on the stage dignitary shouted "Scorsese" and they took bottles out of their dresses and had a drink. I wish I had booze throughout thought the aver - I'm boring. I smoke a cigarette every time Hugo wins and The Player loses.
* Michel Hazanavicius won for Furthermost Higher and thanked Uggie. Yey!
* During the presentation for the director actors from their films talked a bit about them. That included Dujardin and lovely Michael Sheen.
* Freaking Oprah was acquaint with. She got standing appreciation. Seeing that the hell was event and why was it event, I stomach no idea.
* They extensive the aver any way they may possibly - Crirque the Soleil was acquaint with, the chorus lyrics throughout In Memoriam was acquaint with, neat otherwise mentioned Oprah was acquaint with.
* In the function of Natalie Portman was talking a bit about each of the Oscar nominees for Furthermost Performer I noticed Berenice Bejo was translating to Jean what she was saying.
* In the function of she read "And the Oscar goes to Jean Dujardin" I started to cry and also I started to laugh - Dujardin's tongue was so heartfelt and daylight it was just a awful Oscar significance. He started to run answer the stage, manner of speaking kisses, thanking everyone, oh man I'm grieve for nearby, I can't recall cage time I cried for instance guise won an Oscar.
* Meryl Streep won her 3rd Oscar and I stomach no idea what she meant or did so I was incredibly freshening my eyes from cry from the take cataloging. I stomach a test in 2 hours on my School. I won't join a goddamn thing and it's ok.
* The Player won Furthermost See in your mind's eye, Uggie was on stage - Jean imaginary his Oscar in one outdo and the tie the Uggie was on in the supplementary. I love them what's more so ominously.
* All in all Hugo and The Player what's more stomach 5 Oscars. One I hated, the supplementary I loved. But Jean and the motion picture winning make it my all time firm favorite aver that I stomach watched.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment