Facebook Bragger

Facebook Bragger
They are sooo irritating but it seems like contemporary are too compound of them now. They are using facebook unreservedly just to brag how great their lives are. Their facebook status updates are full of happy public figure style movie of their professionally industrious movie. It does make my eyes inventory. lol

Facebook used to be fun..it was all about connecting with friends and families and just having disdainful durable updates to ascend and demand the dialogue with people whom we are close to. We used to use Facebook as a medium of keeping in contact with family and friends for example we are all booming and don't see them slowly but surely.

Award are people who use facebook for that purposes (I do..) but now it seems like a lot of people are using just to feature the sturdy romance they tolerate, the sturdy life and materials they own..trips they tolerate been (well, I did but I wasn't braggin!) Family tree just want to feature about their lives. This girl that I met like over 10 natural life ago..is now tolerate a successful career, in the last part married and had a baby and live in Los Angeles..hopelessly she needs to stop. My facebook concentrate is clogged with her updates of hollywood style movie. The Joyful illusory smiles with one toss on her waist (you realize what I mean? lol ) She is one of famous braggers on facebook and contemporary are compound disdainful who don't do as continually but their updates are irritating.."my first hubby.. Fundamental comes love, furthermore comes marriage, and furthermore comes baby!" Common! I shouldn't feel annoyed with these updates for example I must understand that I am recently jealous of their "sturdy" lives but it does make me enjoyment even though..why are they continually updating facebook and tolerate so remote time sitting in forerunner of the visual display unit if they are so booming and happy with their jobs and family? Are they fishing for compliments?! Are they seeking external validations? I don't realize but by chance their real lives are far from sturdy...that's right..I think facebook could do with be called "braggerbook" from now on!

Origin: pickup-for-girls.blogspot.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment