Boyfriend Cheated With Multiple People

Boyfriend Cheated With Multiple People
I recently found out that my now ex-Fiance has been cheating on me for the last 2 months with 2 other women. One I know for sure that he is sleeping with but the other one all I know for sure is kissing and touchy/feely things. We have recently(past 3 months as we were trying to start a family) started having unprotected sex. I don't know if he is doing that with the other women also but I am going to get checked. The one he is doing the touchy/feely things with is his ex-gf who hates me and has tried to cause problems in our relationship in the past so I know she could care less. The other woman is under the impression that she is the only one in his life and has no idea about me or the ex-gf. My question is should I tell the other woman I know he is having sex with so that she can go get checked too if she wishes or should I just leave it alone.

Reference: lay-reports.blogspot.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment