I Need Advice To Accept A Marriage Proposal From My Muslim Partner

I Need Advice To Accept A Marriage Proposal From My Muslim Partner
Please hide my identity dear Eya. A friend of mine told me about this blog and I have read some of the posts and find it entertaining. I am a young woman of 31 years and have had several disappointments with relationships.

I recently met a guy that is so gentle, loving but a very religious Muslim, he just proposed to me and needs my response ASAP. I love him, like his person but don't know if I can marry a Muslim.

I don't think the marriage will work cos of our different religious background. But he said he will allow me to go to church when we get married but

I think this can change over time.

I tried to tell him to come to church hoping to convert him but he said he is the MAN here. I think that is a red flag already. Don't know what to do I am so confused. I really want to get married and I'm tired of disappointments. Please I need adviceThis article is (c) Copyright - All rights reserved www.wivestownhallconnection.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment