Demetri Obrian

Demetri Obrian's Information

Name: Demetri OBrian

Age: 20

Height: 6'0''

Weight: 165 lbs

marital status: Single

I never had much of a problem getting girlfriends. Girls think Im cute, so my looks are what have gotten me through so far. Ive never dated anyone who was extremely good looking, so thats gotta change. I know girls who are really hot, but I always end up getting stuck in the friend zone. Thats what I want most to change i guess. That and I realize looks can only get you so far.

Ive never really picked up many girls through a cold approach before either. So this is all new to me. The main reason Im doing this is because I think its fun. Getting better with girls is good too, but its more of a bonus really.

- Demetri

Demetri Obrian's Photos

Demetri Obrian Album Portrait Brian O Demetri

Demetri Obrian's Related Books and Media Materials

Saving Your Marriage With Trust LovePhd Of PersuasionThe Natural Pua BibleCheap Date SystemAdvanced Macking AudiosThe Complete Guide To Attracting WomenMen Guide To First DatesA Better Way To Date Bestselling Ebookr



Tags: john alanis  john barban  cajuns spice  sanders troy  anita woolfolk  wayne dyer  derek vitalio  paul mckenna  chet rowland  

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment