Six Ways To Fix Jersey Shore By David Jacoby Grantland Com

Six Ways To Fix Jersey Shore By David Jacoby Grantland Com
Not gonna lie, I used to merely suffer "Sport shirt Pool." The fur gel, the fist pumping, the bolt-on titties... it merely took me back to my youth in New Sport shirt, everywhere I laid perfectly to the palest-kid-in-town title. But now it's just flat-out strident. I universally use the time my girlfriend takes to watch it by concentrating merely, merely hard and writing this blog. For impactful trashiness, Gardens State-bile, and plain ignorance, I go "Sport shirt Housewives" all the way. Value Melissa Gorga is hotter than all the "Sport shirt Pool" girls mass, mmm, doubtless except for J-Wow, jury's still out existing.

Good, this dude David Jacoby for Grantland wrote six ways to make the show better. Which is five objects too many. In the role of merely all they own to do is surpass the damn cast. Let Paulie D own his extract off so that guy rules. Everybody extremely can hit the bricks, except doubtless J-Wow, so again the jury's out on her. Get new meatheads in the house, trust me, existing is no absence. And get new chicks. Hot chicks. For the love of God! Hot chicks! I still don't alert how they screwed that up. They had the full-blown guidette family of the world at their hands--a group of women whose only goal in life is to be hot--and they in some way done up with two warthogs, the shrillest girl in the world, and a walking, talking sex image. Poor casting. "Sport shirt Pool" needs a do over.

http://www.grantland.com/blog/hollywood-prospectus/post/ /id/35866/six-ways-to-fix-jersey-shore

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment