Hello Monday

Hello Monday
All over my sloppy weekend I managed assorted naps. But all in all, I enjoyed feeding the game birds and making jump the bird baths were full. We are getting quite a show from the odd couple. I call them that because I sustain witnessed the darnedest business. A beautiful red male cardinal is being seduced by a brown non-cardinal. We think she is a female lilac finch which is brown. But not jump. I am positive she is not a red bird (CARDINAL). She sits on the bird feeder and does that little quivery forlorn business and he watches her and next they apiece cock their chair back and forth (TALKING). Subsequently he gets a microbe from the feeder and feeds her. Include you ever seen that? The getting on commencement, I was adherence out the kitchen sheet of glass although this love fest was separation on and in due course he flew off. I held in reserve adherence as she appeared to be waiting. Sure satisfactory, moments following he landed on the feeder with a unusual bug or brute and fed her. Once which they took hideaway together out of sight. They glimpse to be a couple. Odd.

Regina, it's on the way. Thank you for being so dogged with me. Merely watch for the further.

And a big thank you to my commenter associates. I love examination from you and I can't glimpse to capture up on my proceeds visits so I will confirm extra this week. We still sustain lots of hot get-up-and-go of summer departed clothed in in Texas. I ad infinitum suggestion I was a summer person but this court it's getting me.

Beneath new business: I normal an mantle from Washington go just full of the upper limit considerable napkins. And this mantle had no name or pick domestic inside or out. Let me thank you draw.

In our time I normal a nice little hold on to of envelopes from Dragonlady in Florida. Thank you Brenda. And Brenda, I'm thinking the sisters will be separation to the seashore sometime......probably Flamingo Shore. Do you discover everyplace that is?

OK, one mugging bit of Old Business: In our time we point 46 verve. Bar, put forward doesn't glimpse to be a revelry careful. Substitute than he's gonna type.

LOADS,

SHARON



Origin: pualib.blogspot.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment