By Joost Van Der Leij

By Joost Van Der Leij
A successful Teaching Distinction Follower tells it her way

It's going well, so far as I can tell. I get students going to one class, for that reason coming behind to the in that case one for the fun of it. They arrive a lot promote confident about the material than they were seeing that I started a month ago, which is what I'm portray for. A few are attending the workshops but, as ever, the ones that ask for promote are the ones who, in fact, don't need it. I got asked to talk to a psychology class about NLP (they were looking at methods used to cure distorted behaviour amid phobias and they'd never encountered NLP) and the teacher and students enjoyed the talk so considerably they're deed out how they can engage me back to give different talk in that case term! Clearly the students felt like they'd had a free confidence introduce and the teacher was deed like crazy to keep them with that mind go round (I did reveal they necessitate achieve your training. It's not easy for young teachers).

The college is happy, the parents are happy and the dwell on are happy! I regard to say, the assortment of philosophy and NLP is awfully heady. So considerably philosophy feeds respectable into NLP and I regard to keep stopping in my opinion from veering off having the status of the contacts are so fantastic. Wittgenstein, Kant, Socrates, Descartes they all come out with stuff an NLP practitioner would tidy recognise. Very need to unwind a book unfolding philosophy to NLP one day!

Dr Sharon Ney


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment