Social Psychology Success Story For Nlp

Social Psychology Success Story For Nlp Image
How is that? I just found this entry from someone on the web:

The author wrote that she was a "recipient of an NLP intervention in early 2004. I used to live with constant depression, self-sabotage and chronic under-achievement. I had spent nearly 20 years working with different therapists, reading self-help books, and studying different psychological approaches to find a way to get myself healed and whole. It may sound surprising, but my intervention lasted all of 6 hours and I immediately became a different woman :: healed and whole.

That next week, I ended my ongoing therapist appointments. Within 3 months I moved into a new career making 500% more than before. And within 6 months I had learned enough about NLP on my own to start using the approach to 'pay it forward' and help others remove their own obstacles to success."

Hm - NLP works, right? What are you saying?

(PSST: WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO JUMB ONTO NLP TO ACCELERATE YOUR LIFE? ASIA MIND DYNAMICS IS GOING TO OFFER A NLP PRACTITIONER COURSE VERY SOON - READY TO ROCK AND CHANGE YOUR LIFE?)

(NLP in Asia)

nlp

neuro linguistic programming

executive coaching

business coaching

personal coaching

training malaysia

nlp malaysia

hypnosis malaysia

hypnotherapy malaysia

leadership malaysia



Tags: milton erickson quotes  neill strauss  neil strauss papa  carlos xuma alpha male  scott taylor  dating david deangelo  tariq nasheed  tad james  neil strauss workshop  self hypnosis cd reviews  

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment