Erotic Spanking First Times

Erotic Spanking First Times Image
Subject: new story
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 21:33:51 -0800
From: Steve
To: wulfram@wxs.nl

Wulfram,
It's been awhile... been very busy.
I often get asked how I got into the "spanking scene" so I decided to write a story about it.
Perhaps it's good enough for the story corner
Let me know what you think.

Enjoy!

"First Times"
As a young teen from about 12 to 17 years of age there was a neighborhood family that consisted of a mother who was blind and
partially disabled, no father - divorced, two daughters, Jean who was 3 years older than me, Nancy, 2 years younger than me and
a son Jamie that was just a month younger than me.
I'll start out by telling you that I had quite a crush on Jeanie, the older one. I think a lot of the time that I spent at their house was
to be near her. Jamie and I would try to sneak a peek into her bedroom when she was changing and stuff. Her window shade was
always open just far enough for us to peek in. We got quite an eyefull a few times!
Well Jamie and I were real good friends and we spent a lot of our time at his house. We did our share of getting into trouble and
such but the little sister Nancy was an absolute bratt and got into trouble a lot!
Jean was always in charge at their house because of their mothers
disabilities and when either Jamie or Nancy got into trouble
Jean would spank them. Bare bottom no matter who was there. I was witness to the two of them getting paddled on several
occassions. More often it was Nancy getting it. Let me tell you Jean had no mercy either. It was always bare bottom like I said,
and she usually used a ping-pong paddle that had the rubber surface taken off and the wood sanded to a real smooth finish. Every
so often she would use a leather strap on Jamie but I only witnessed that once.
Well one time, I think I was about 15, Jamie, Nancy, and a cousin of theirs Sharon (14) and I got caught sneaking out late one
summer night. We were suppose to be sleeping out in the back yard but you know how that goes. Jeanie had been coming home
from a date about 1:00 in the morning and spotted us near a park. To top it off we were all smoking and were caught red handed.
To make matters even a little worse for me, I was staying at their house for the weekend while my parents were out of town.
Well the shit hit the fan big time! We were taken inside and chewed out up one side and down the other by both Jean and her
mom. Her mom called her brother and told him what happened and also told him that his daughter Sharon was going to be
spanked by Jean as were Jamie and Nancy, on the bare bottom of course. By the conversation we heard and the look on Sharons
face I could tell that he agreed to it. I also heard her in the phone tell him that after she called my parents I would probably be
getting some of the same. "Ya right" I thought to myself "I hadn't been spanked at home in years! But I would probably get
grounded for the entire summer"
She wasn't able to get in touch with my parents so I thought I was off the hook. But Noooo! I wasn't. Seems, according to their
mother, that my parents left any form of dicipline up to her discression if I got in trouble. I knew they only meant grounding but
she took it literally.
When I was told flat out that I too was going to be spanked by Jean I protested. Not only because I didn't want a spanking, but if I
was I knew it would be on the bare and if I was going to bare my ass for Jeanie (the secret love of my fantasies) I wished it to be
under quite a "different" setting. After much argument I agreed once their mother agreed not to tell my parents when they got
home.
Besides I had to admit to myself that the spankings I witnessed there intrugued me, though I didn't understand why at the time. I
often wondered what they actually felt like, Also, the fact that I would be
"very close" to Jeanie, even under the adverse
conditions was better than no closeness at all.
So one at a time, our bottoms were bared and we were taken across Jeans lap. Jamie was first, then Sharon, Nancy, and I was last.
Jean was still wearing the short skirt (very short - the style at the time)
and I caught some real good glimpses of her panties when
the other three were taken across her lap. That and the naked bottoms of Nancy and Sharon were enough to get me good and
hard. Well the three of them were standing face to the wall, bare bottoms out, when it came my turn. Sharon and Nancy were
still sniffling their tears but Jamie brave the whole thing without much more than an occassional OUCH!
When I stepped to Jeans side and looked at her long bare legs that my bare torso would be laying on my hard-on grew full. I
dropped my jeans and shorts and my cock stood tall in Jeans face. She sorta snickered but said nothing and just jerked me over
her lap. I got the same dose of about 40 swats with the paddle. I made up my mind before hand that I couldn't cry as Jamie didn't
and it would be too embarrassing to cry in front of Jeanie. I didn't cry but the 40 waks sure took care of my hard-on.
That wasn't the first time that I was spanked by another female other than my mother as I had played "house" in my younger
years with Nancy and another girl down the block but it WAS the first time I got a REAL spanking.
The story doesn't end there though. About 2 years later I was 17 and Nancy was 14 almost 15. Jeanie was away at college and
Jamie was on a 3 day camp-out with the boyscouts.
It was a Friday afternoon and I had gone over to their house to drop off Jamies books after school cuz the scouts left right from
school. When I got there I just walked in as usual like it was my own house and all hell was breaking loose between their mom
and Nancy. Nancy had skipped school and they called home and she got caught. This was the second time she got caught skipping
that year.
As usual Nancy was loosing the argument and when she was told that Jeanie was coming home the next week she was going to get
the paddling of her life her protest skyrocketed and she called her mother a bitch and said she hated her.
In an instant she realised what she had done and began to appologise profusely, telling her she didn't mean it and such. Mrs Grace
(as we all called her, was mad but more hurt than anything else and began to cry. It made Nancy feel real bad. Mrs. Grace asked
me if I though Nancy meant what she said and I said that I didn't think so.
Then she asked me if I thought that Nancy didn't justly
deserve a spanking and if she were my daughter what would I do. I said that she'd be across my lap in a heartbeat. Then to my
utter amazement and Nancy's she said to me and I'll never forget her words.
"Then I want you to take her across your lap right
now and give her the paddling she deserves"
"Mom NO! not Steve!" - "Please NO!"
Mrs. Grace scolded her again and said. "If you don't go get the paddle for Steven right now then your appology to me is no good
and when your sister gets back next week she'll use the belt until you can't sit for days."
As I had witnessed their arguments in the past - Mrs Grace always got her way and I knew that we were both trapped and in a
few minutes I would be paddling Nancy's bare butt.
I couldn't believe what was happening. It had been at least three years since the last time we played "house" and Nancy had long
since begun to take the shape of a woman. I was starting to get hard again from the visions that were streaming through my head.

Nancy stood there in shock and Mrs. Grace said.
"Now are you going to get the paddle or were your appologies empty"
Nancy hung her head and said "Yes Mam" turned and went to the closet to retrieve the paddle.
"Now Steven" She said. "I want you to paddle her real good. Don't cheat and think I won't know it. If you do I'll have Jeanie
strap your bottom too young man."
I was still in awe but assured her that the spanking would be one to make her proud of me.
Nancy returned with the paddle and handed it to me. Her eyes were pleading with me to go easy but she knew deep down I
wouldn't.
I pulled a chair from the wall. It was the one I seen Jeanie pull out several times. The same one that she sat in the time she
blistered my bottom. I sat down and Nancy came to my side and lifted her skirt and leaned over my lap. Her mother was blind
but could hear everything and knew her panties were still up. "On the bare young lady" she said. Nancy reached back and peeled
her panties down as far as she could to her mid thighs.
"That's not good enough" her mother barked. "Since you tried to cheat you can stand up and take your skirt and panties
completely off."
Did I die and go to heaven? Nancy obediently stood up, unzipped the side of her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Her blouse fell
but covered nothing. Her panties were at her knees so I got an eyefull of the woman she had turned into. She pushed her panties
the rest of the way down and quickly got back over my lap.
I set my left hand on the small of her back and my right hand held the paddle on her ass.
"Remember Steven! No cheating. She brought this on herself and deserves the best you can give her."
I took a deep breath, raised the paddle high and brought it down swiftly.
The impact of the wood against Nancy's bare butt
sounded like a shotgun and left no doubt in any of our minds that this was going to be a REAL spanking.
Her tears began to flow early on but I was determined to carry it through to the end. But I wasn't quite sure when to end it so I
started counting out loud. At 40 I stopped thinking that was enough but as soon as I did Mrs Grace said. "That's fine for skipping
school but another 20 is in order for the foul language and disrespect."
So it was another 20 of the same and I let Nancy from my lap and she rushed to stand in the corner.
"She'll stay there for an hour" Her mother said. "Thank you Steven I know you've done well."
The whole episode turned me on - a lot! It was a good thing that Nancy was facing the corner and Mrs Grace couldn't see because
I had quite a tent up in my pants. Though I savored the sight of Nancy's naked red ass on display I had to get out of there and
take care of more personal business.
I said "I should be going now." and Mrs Grace thanked me again and I left.
Quickly to my house and to my room to take care of
"business".
That was the first REAL spanking I had ever given.
That night Nancy called. I don't know if it was at her mothers instruction or if by her own conscience. She told me that she was
sorry about what she had done and that she wanted to thank me for making her a better person.
Nancy and I never mentioned it again and we were still friends afterwards.
In fact the following year we began to date. Nothing
heavy, just a movie or a dance now and then. Mrs. Grace trusted me and set no curfew so we stayed out rather late at times but I
was on my honor and our dates never led to anything more than some heavy petting in the back seat.
That was until the next year. I was a freshman the community college she was a senior in high school. I took her to the senior
prom and as luck would have it it was on the same day as her 18th birthday.
After the dance we changed out of our formal attire into something more
"cool" (shorts and a t-shirt) and headed for our
favorite secludded necking spot and hopped in the back of the van I had at the time. It was a pretty cool van with all the fancy
paintings on the sides and the back seat folded down into a bed.
The petting got heavy as usual and even went a little further. Though I had had my hand under her panties and bra before It was
the first time that she reached into my shorts and fondled my naked hard-on.
We had just broke from in a deep passionate kiss when she whispered in my ear. "You know it's my birthday?" I said "Yes I do,
and I have a present for you.
" I reached under the seat and gave her a small box that had an ankle bracelet in it with her name
engraved in the trinket. It was a hot fashion item at the time.
She opened it and put it on her ankle and thanked me with a kiss. We hugged and she whispered in my ear again. "Aren't you
gonna give me a birthday spanking?
I knew it was a game but I just about creamed my shorts when she said that.
The recollections of her bright red bottom across my
lap some 2 years ago flashed through my mind.
"Why of course I am" I said as I pulled her across my lap. Her shorts were the elastic type and I could have easily slid them down
but I just started spanking playfully over them. Smack! "One" Smack "Two"
Smack "Three"
"No No!" she said as she pushed herself from my lap. "Don't you remember anything? And as she stood up her hands went to her
shorts and she pushed them down to her ankles. "Momma says - always on the bare!" And she slid her panties down to meet her
shorts and crawled back over my lap. "Remember what you promised Mamma!"
She said.
I remembered alright and though I didn't have a paddle to use, my hand did the job nicely. I spanked slow but steady and hard
making each smack count. The sun was coming up so my visibility was good and I could see her ass turning pink and then red. I
gave her all eighteen smacks plus one for good luck, one for bad luck and then I stopped and put my fingers at her sex. She
spread her legs slightly, She was wet - very wet, and as my finger entered her I said. "Here's the one to grow on".
Now I've fingered her before but never did she cum so fast and with such furry. I don't think her orgasm was even finished
when she rose up and pushed me on my back taking my pants and shorts off in all one motion.
It was the first time ever that anything other than my hand touched my manhood. First it was her hands. Then her lips and
tongue. Then before we knew it we were stark naked and I was easing myself inside her. It was the first time for us both but
after a few minutes and my premature "first time" we got the hang of things and managed to cum three times each.
Afterwards we layed naked and confessed our souls to each other. I told her how the spanking I gave her two years ago had
turned me on and what I did afterwards and how it was the catalyst for a thousand fantasies. She admitted to me that it was her
own idea to call me that night and that afterwards in her room she got turned on too. She said that that was the last spanking she
ever got at home but spanking fantasies were on her mind frequently.
Especially the one I gave her.
It was a night of "firsts" that we'll never forget.
The entire summer was filled with spankings and sex and we had worked up some very creative role play. But that fall we went
our separate ways. She went out of state to college and I too went off in another direction. We got "together" at winter and
spring break but by the next summer we both found someone else. I saw her once about 6 years later at a wedding of some
mutual friends, she had graduated college, married and had a child. She introduced me to her husband as her "old bottom
burner
" Steve, and introduced him as her "NEW source of heat. With her coy smile we both knew exactly what she meant.

Thanks & Spanks!
and have a great day
Steven aka Professor Steven

Tags: david deangelo quotes  james bradley  emergency neil strauss  david deangelo dating tips  vince kelvin pua  lisa neil strauss  david deangelo review  body language hand gestures  cats body language  

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment