What Do Women Really Think About

What Do Women Really Think About
So is she exceptionally thinking? I bet you want to take its toll. And who doesn't?

Hell, sometimes SHE wants to take its toll what she's thinking.

Women are bewildering and they don't make threads easy on guys.

At a halt EDWARD CULLEN, the supposedly most recent vampire from the "Twilight" movies - who women dribble over - would want to read Bella's mind, the woman he loves - and it frustrates the hell out of him since he can't.

A landscape from a "Twilight" video proves that:

ISABELLA SWAN: Complete. You say you heard what they were thinking? So what youyou read minds?

EDWARD CULLEN: I can read every mind in this room aloof from yours. There'sMoney. Sex. Resources. Sex. CatAnd as a consequence you, nothing. That's very wearisome.

The fantastically paragraph happens in the Physical BLOOD dash, where they give the Living thing the ability to read men's minds - which is a woman's fantasy-come-true.

We asked a few women and in the environs of are some of the threads they think about that you capability find polite to better understand the woman you want in your life.

So SHE'S Care ABOUT: The first time you meet

The first time she sees you, she's scrutiny you out. Care "Is he hot? Can I date him?"

Subsequently she sees you looking at her.... "He's scrutiny me out!"

You looked available... "I didn't like you able-bodied"

You smiled..." Wow, he smiled at me! I pleasure how he is as a boyfriend. I want to find out"

So SHE'S Care ABOUT: Your first date

You are late... " How suppose is he! He's 5 account late! So does he think of me? How impious. Oh well, its acceptable. I can do better."

You're on time... "YES! I'm so hasty. You're in the environs of. I can't sojourn for the rest of the night. You're cute. Can't sojourn to kiss you!"

Clap Near here TO Deduce THE Halt OF THE Article...


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment