Therapy Training And Hypnosis Downloads Website Changes

Therapy Training And Hypnosis Downloads Website Changes
I'm writing an information blog today to say that I'm having some changes made to my website. Crown of all I shall be adding together choice training effect to the state hypnotherapy identification effect, the self hypnosis classes and the eye movement amalgamation practitioner's effect.

This new training effect is a CPD effect for trained hypnotherapists who would like to work with addiction customers. This hypnotherapy for addiction training effect will give hypnotherapists a good understanding of addiction and the confidence to work clothed in the remorseless and captivating field of addiction in order to help their customers in overcoming addiction. I'm putting this effect together for a proper fee nonetheless protection in mind the contemporary financial ride out and I'm hoping it will be expressionless by undeveloped at that moment engagement in 2013.

I've alike just lately broad a two day EFT for addictions training effect in York with Masha Bennet who is a brilliant tutor and expert in this substance. I accommodate begun to use the skills I college on the effect with some of my customers who accommodate beforehand made some brilliant changes disk-shaped their addictive thinking and behaviours.

I'll be writing choice about EFT for addictions in my blogs and articles as well as hypnotherapy for addiction and addiction counselling.

Spoken language about training, I've asked Keith Watson to help me with email marketing and one-time aspects of business guidance. Keith is a belt in stirring Media' the length of my hypnotherapy tutor Adam Eason. Keith knows his stuff and I'm noticeable this share will in truth be productive. I'm alike mulling over writing a newsletter, I'm just not noticeable whether to be in touch a weekly, fortnightly or magazine newsletter. I run a very live hush-hush therapy practice from my home and revealing add-on time to be in touch a newsletter will strikingly clasp up turn choice time. I don't know you can let me say to your judgment on this?

I'm alike looking at a new ecommerce shop for my website. This very extra shop will gambit so a good deal choice for clientele who wish to accept my mp3 hypnosis downloads. I'm alike hoping to express choice hypnosis downloads as well very in a moment and add some altered videos to do with therapy, training and hypnosis downloads.

I'm alike going to change a lot of the writing on the website and get it all up to date and in order. I alike accommodate a new figure which will take back the body armor on the Southbourne Direct of Hypnosis image and the Amazon bookstore will be cloistered.

I am open to any notes and ideas relating to improvements to the website and what I beforehand gambit or what you would like to see me gambit.

TOM SMITH Common Classify Numerous Therapy


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment