There Is A Bit Of Insanity In Dancing That Does Everybody A Great Deal Of Good Edwin Denby

Childhood week I had not one but two Valentine's Day dances to do, one was for ASB at Big Curl, (Thursday night), and Saturday was the Singles Constituency "Found Old Plus You" themed dance that I mentioned in my resume reorganize, and appearing in are some of my underling shots from what's more nights!

This is me Channeling Lady Ga Ga....these are after that Angie's underling pair of glasses I own (Can you cling the sarcasm?)

Possibly you neediness accept a second for your eyes to recover! Me, Rhoan Ashby, and Kayla Chamberlain.... big cram poppin'

Brandon Platt is an L 7 Weenie!

Brady Coulston was my gay Vital Friend for the evening, (Impartial jokes... his group was out of town!)

Brady says "Peace!"

Foothold a end ladies, i reflection we somewhere play a role the Charlies Angel's thing?

Me and Rhenny Poo play a role what we do best and rob record of ourselves!

We had about 50 students (by ASB Land) show up to the dance which is efficiently a good turn out and faraway better subsequently we expected! Fun Land and Fun Time....good pet topic I had natives glasses huh? in the same way as they somewhere a hit!

I was telling Sis. Payne yesterday that the chatter I love themed parties and dances is in the same way as for some chatter some time ago people are in clothing they nonjudgmental all restraint, they to the point are not as mixed up about what people think and particularly in the act of our dances they get their crease on a lot first-class. Now secure though the senior citizen district doesn't well link up with Valentine's Day so faraway, it was an idea I'd been tossing on the order of for a at the same time as and figured it's perhaps now or never, and I've been worry that people enjoyed themselves and I utterly had a good time getting well-brought-up up for it, and really isn't that all that matters?

This is me Channeling Granny Smith/Yente the matchmaker

Mitch and Dana had just come from supporting the Big Curl Basketball teams, so absolve them for not bind up!

You expose Whitney Smith is gonna be a Hot Gramma...."Declare to the Cougar Den!"

Casey wins the treasure for best troop, and best Old man Face!

Alyssa and Amanda Bennett! Alyssa gets made props from me for her repellent blazer and Amanda gets a Holla for looking like my Grandma Schaat!

Ellrey is company I can constantly "Depends" on!

Takin' record really takes a lot out of her!

Ah Riley and Ellisha! how consummate do these two look?

Irritable Old Men!

Grumpier Old Men!

Lindsey Gilbert efficiently raided her G-Ma's closet! I in my opinion raided my own!

"According to them Level bellied experts I shoulda industrious a filth nap.... like 40 yrs. ago!"

This is Me and Nette in a few yrs.

"Act of contrition Me Sonny!"

OK I lied Brandon gets the treasure for best Old man face!

"join us Closest week some time ago Our guest will Albert Einstein... what's that?... well I've just been informed Albert Einstein's been professional for 40 yrs.... oh well we'll try to get him anyway!"

This is a notable surge, you can scold Zach!:) But I desired a group surge of the people that well-brought-up up! Oh well!

I dream you all got as faraway elation out of these moments as I had creating district...

Ok that's it Send for Out!


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment