Mostafa Wants To Meet American Singles

Mostafa Wants To Meet American Singles
Dear Ajay,I so glad to hear from you, and I'm really happy that you took the time to send me this note and for your advice. Actually I would like to meet American singles (women). leave in Iraq, so I'll be so glad if you can help make this happen. Any other advice is also highly appreciated and I want to get started. I need your support.... please advise!thanksMostafa TO help you meet and begin dating American Singles please answer these for me so that I can help you find someone easily: * Do you have a computer at home? * Is it easy for you to go online? * I could open a blog for you. Do you have any preference for what I should call it? * If I do open such a blog, I would need a picture of you to attractthe ladies. Do you have one handy? * Are you looking for American Muslim women? Does it matter?If I think of something else, I'll ask again. And again - if anyone wants to pitch in and help Mostafa find love in America - please be my guest.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment