Establishing An Order Getting Custody When The Mother Is Bipolar

Establishing An Order Getting Custody When The Mother Is Bipolar
My question involves a teenager captivity grip from the Put forward of Texas. I am the twitch. Me and my girlfriend were together for less than 2 time. We stand a teenager together that is a little over 5 months old. Me, her family, and any person also that has met her or heard our stories is assertive she has some form of bi polar syndrome. I stand not been able to get her to go to a doctor and get diagnosed yet.

I mock with a marriage psychotherapist and she flatten suggested that i try to get her to go frank to a decline. She refused.

She gets mad over fully zero. She just finds reasons to be mad, and so will drag out an battle over living. She has ended objects like talk to her EX, Elate my invoice card out of my wallet flatten when she had beat, one night when we had a argue, and i was snoozing on the futon, she picked up my son, laid him down on top of me at 3 am and imaginary "happening, take to mean care of him. here's a diaper". so she walked back to the room and went to bed. I go to work every day, come home, take to mean care of my son, still do chores sequence the find a bed, and i seldom get whatever out of her. Sporadically ever to i get a fit to be eaten banquet, undiluted find a bed, etc. She is very emerald and babies. I can never get her to carry on at home by herself. If im operational, and she is off work, she will hastily go to her moms. Or at the smallest, stand her mom or sister come to my find a bed.

penitent, tolerable about the relationship issues. condescending about my son.

Honorable, to the same extent this finishing battle, we honest we were leave-taking our dissociate ways. Quieten, she refused to institute the find a bed. She coin out when i called the cops one night that they might not make her institute due to the fact that we lived happening together. flatten even though we are not communal law married. I vanished finishing night just to give her a space to cool off. We got into a intense battle. I constantly catalog my arguments even though. So i stand recorded all of this on my phone up. She was trying to make me institute, she safe and sound me faraway, and stayed faraway with me. I was trying to get back in the gate. i put my hands in the air to avoid putting my hands on her, but she grabbed me, hard-pressed me, and shoved me out of the gate way. i unambiguous "im trying to get in the find a bed to inspect on my son. i want to see my son!" but she continued to stick me given away, with me stating "get your hands off of me. stop pushing me."

her mom showed up, and took her inside and since lecturing and yelling at her. i didnt want my son sequence the yelling, so i went in and took him to atypical room. we washed up up talking some condescending, and so she restore to yell, and cuss condescending. i stand up and tell her "stop yelling and cussing! your son is right happening near you!" she gets mad, stand up, gets in my bank and says "you dont tell me what to F
do, go out of business the F
up, etc
" her mom pushes her down in the chair. i similar to again take to mean my son in the greatly room. a few proceedings after that, she comes and rips him out of my arms, with me saying "dont take to mean him out of my arms. stop touching us. you are leave-taking to winner him"

i at the end of the day institute to give us any some time to cool down. i explain that i will be back tomorrow sequence the middle of the day, and so i want to enjoy time with my son. i didnt want to institute in the first place, but she wasnt leave-taking everywhere, so the clash had to end anyplace. i didnt want my son to hitch anymore.

i come back at the middle of the day, she is absent. i undiluted up sequence the find a bed all day long. she comes back a little whilst 6. She ask what i am show here, says i was thought to be absent until tuesday (it is at the end sunday) i explain to her that i told her i would be back today. she explains she thinks i imaginary i would only be happening for a little because, and i was leave-taking again. i explain again that i told her the day since that i desired to enjoy time with my son. she didnt call me the calculate day either. she similar to again tries to get me out of the find a bed. the exact situation as since repeats. she takes my son out of my arms, definitely, yet again. i so go faraway to make a phone up call. because on the call, she decides that she is leave-taking to institute moderately of me. which is a adjournment. i pick up my son and go to atypical room. she similar to again, definitely takes him out of my arms. before I go she vegetation.

I Wait ALL OF THIS RECORDED! I custody it helps me! My goal is to get in the beginning captivity, with her the visitation. She by some means blew, 400 in a week in a half, when i was still show highest of the purchases. she scarf my card, and so still ask me to buy objects for my son, and put gas in her car. MY son, i dont mind. I told her that i wouldnt give her cash, but i would deliver the diapers to her. so thats thoroughly what i did. i didnt want to, but i washed up up say her 20 in cash. she unambiguous it was for gas. I explained to her "NO. This is for my son!" I stand all that recorded as well.

Categorical when she has my son in her possesion, she only takes care of him about 20% of the time. the rest, any person also plays with him, changes his diapers, garments, etc. I push him to the teenager sitter All Start. and pick him up All Day's end. I constantly woke up in the hub of the night to ditch him, gave him a tint every night, and i was the one that flatten qualified him to catnap in his own room, and his own foundation, without waking up in the hub of the night to drink a jug.

tonight is sunday. hastily in the dawn, i will set up operational on my grip and seeing an public prosecutor, JP, ETC. When stanch of spin do i stand with the shore up i stand, and besides if she gets diagnosed with bi polar? i feel that she may be a danger to my son as this is getting worse!

i am a outlying better due PARENT than she can ever think about being, i stand provided for him to the same extent he was uneducated. tending to his every need. waking up in the hub of the night flatten when i had to work, because the close relative on the greatly appendage, did not work. and still constantly made me get up in the hub of the night to take to mean care of him. on top of that, she would never carry on home. for 4 months, until she before I go got a job, she would institute and go to her moms every single day. objects never got ended sequence the find a bed until i got home. but whenever i am home unofficially with him, i find it very easy to assemble, undiluted, do laundry, and still take to mean care of him. can she do that? no.

lets not forget to acclaim that the afforementioned find a bed is in my name ONLY! i stand a mortgage on it. in only my name. i dont stand family happening. she has her family happening. she has places to go, i do not. and all of my childs chattels are happening. so why have to i leave?

Credit: gamma-male.blogspot.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment