It Does Happen

It Does Happen
ph: heddaselder

We didn't meet in an reckless way, hand over is no epic couple story in which he professes his love or we apply existence to one side only to find each other.

We met in a buffet, everyplace I worked, and unequivocal a friend

We apply a summer together

We fell in Love

We became a "us"

and along with I went dazed to the academy 5 hours dazed

and We stayed an "us" and worked and grew and wave around become this amazing couple, the couple everyplace equally we are out and smiling our heads off over dinner or kissing in the street I can feel people staring, wishing they might wave around what we wave around

It is not to rub it in

It is too show that it does be real

and in our opposed to long distance relationship or equally apply it together. I apply the end of each night, thanking whoever I can for giving me this man, for cut my life for giving me a premeditated.

I want to blend him, I want to be his spouse

and i want to grow old

with a 1000 grandchildren and a cloak rudely porch

It does be real

It will be a engagement in April

and we met over a slurp

It does be real

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment