I Dont Know What It Is But I Dont Think Women Find Me Unattractive Do Women Flirt With Guys First

I Dont Know What It Is But I Dont Think Women Find Me Unattractive Do Women Flirt With Guys First
I've had 3 women reject me over the last year to go out on a date and cannot understand why. I'm 5'11 185 lbs brown hair brwn eyes but am very shy and dont quite know what to say and how to flirt with beautiful women. I think i am very plain and ordinary and maye boring to women but am nice to them. I'm average body size and not fat or super thin, what am i doing wrong. Im clean cut and have decent looks i think, as i dont believe im ugly, just average. What is it is it a numbers game? Any one know how to flirt with strangers you see in a supermarket or store or is this creepy? Just wondering what experinces you may have had a success rate. I dont like bars or niteclubs with big crowds, general socail settings.I don't know what it is, but I dont' think women find me unattractive? Do women flirt with guys first?

It's true that you have to love yourself before others will love you.

If you think you're ';plain and ordinary and may[b]e boring'; others will think that too. You have to have a more positive idea of yourself!I don't know what it is, but I dont' think women find me unattractive? Do women flirt with guys first?

I think that the girls ususally flirt first but thats just me. so if your having problems maybe your just not looking in the right places for the girl of your dreams. I hope that helps but if it doesn't then e-mail me and yell at me.

I think you should be yourself and let nature take it's course. Some women are attracted to guys that acts like they are not interseted in them, so what you should do is make eye contact with the woman you are attracted to for abut 30 seconds and then look away. Once she notices you, turn away and watch what happens net. Trust me, woman are attracted to a challenge just like men. Give her a challenge by ignoring her and everything should be all good after.

ok you sound like you come off gay. girls like asshole. work on that and im sure you'll be fine.

U haf 2 haf confidence in urself first before u expect others 2 haf confidence in u. No gal will ever lyk a guy who dun even haf any confidence in himself.

its probably your attitude when approaching..no offense..you might want to try a new game...this sight is awesome and i recommend his books

read tips on flirting and dating to help you more on this site

Well it sounds like you have a fair amount of self esteem, which is good. But don't be so hard on yourself.... if you get it in your head that you are interesting (not boring) and you do have a lot to offer, that will show. You don't want to be cocky, but you want to be confident.

Maybe your approach is wrong. I understand being shy and all, but when you are talking to women are you making interesting conversation or are you using cheesy pick up lines? I personally don't fall for the pick-up lines... but interesting conversation is a winner.

If at first you don't succeed, try again! Good luck!

You sound like my kinda guy. There is nothing wrong with you, but there is something wrong with the women if they dont like you.

Don't be afraid to say hi to strangers as you pass.....Stop looking for someone to date...will happen when you least expect it....Not a numbers game....Is a matter of knowing what you want and being happy with yourself first............How can you expect someone to like you if you don't like yourself?

Just make small talk....if meant to be something more they will not want to leave right away and doesn't matter what you talk about Just that you start with hi

You are just too shy, you need to loosen up and get out there. Or you can be patient and wait, the right girl will come along one day. If you are going to go for the first idea, have a couple of shots of Tequila first, some good ole fashioned liquid courage. Just a couple though. You don't want to act stupid.

Reference: womanizer-psychology.blogspot.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment