Anthony Man Vancouver

Anthony Man Vancouver
Anthony Alves, instinctive in 1988 is a nice man from Vancouver CA who wants to date single women with age connecting 0 and 0

Hello! My name is Anthony! As stuff about me goes, theres a lot so ill memorandum some now and the rest you ask me about if you wanna get to advise me more!

Top off, I'm a invincible Canuck fan! I'm very easy leaving and fun to chat and be around! I love having a good time, either it be with my friends surveillance the arranged, or at home just relaxing! I love outdoors, leaving for walks (in the rain is a plus), playing soccer, and such! I'm a report on shy at first but after that i come out of my wrap and its all fun from there! I love to talk about anything! If you speak well of hockey ill talk about it for hours, i control a lot to say! Something else some people i will respect your heed and opinion on any query we talk about!

I like to play some greatest games! I'm a 360 guy! I prefere RPG and FPS games! Sports (and by that i mean hockey) comedy make a good requirements of my collection! On the other hand sometimes ill model out the ol intellectual 64 or even my Gameboy and play some vintage games! Yes, im a Geek/Nerd, proud!

Tv Shows i like to watch are: Hells Kitchen, Assembly, House Guy, South Rest, Big Crack Directive, Exquisite, How I Met Your Father, and some haughty prob.

My music weakness varies from hip hop to some state,I think about to music everyday and party line live without it! i control music for every mood.

Capture on film smart, my two fav genres are Wittiness and Distaste. Blunted up.

I am a college Graduate, control two diplomas and thinking of leaving back presently for a degree.

So what im looking for is symbolic much a girl thats down to search, has her stuff together, the stage free would be nice! Individuality a hockey fan is a big plus! supercilious plus if your a canucks fan! And if you control finish interests as me thats then a plus!

Don't notice me if:


*You like justin bieber...ya just dont

*Don't like the Canucks


*Taype Lyke Tis

* vital

* you are not awesome

Persuade notice me if:


*love the canucks

*you wanna advise haughty about me!

*think we can get a long

*you are awesome

*Video comedy FTW


So gist dont be shy:) bud me a message!

You can contact cuteblueyes88 at this email: luongofan 01 ~ AT ~ hotmail.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment