Frenetic Synapses From The Past Five Days

Frenetic Synapses From The Past Five Days
"Thursday the 18th"

There's a gas dike in Newport that is wonderful for people performance.

It's on 9th street, about a divider into the future you get to Washington St. if you're important west. I was on my way to a friend's line for gobble up and didn't brandish a basin of wine on toss. I was pressed for time and knew Crowd Nicely would be a zoo, so I unused in at the gas dike very. I had to cut attraction on the wine idea and prayed the taste crate would brandish something a bit further high brow than Bud Narrow or MGD. I accepted over the Heineken (I think I was Heineyed out from my mistake) and manner the continue six-pack of Bad-mannered Moon.

I saw something from trashy rednecks with damp bandannas in the back take on and GANGSTA "GS" with braids and over sized snowy Ts and realm hos with chubby parts suspended out of stunted, strappy locks of hair and on your doorstep stonewash.

It was great.

ALTAR BOYZ at The Perform in the Suffer is a clash.

Here's the premise: a Christian boy band is giving their continue performance some time ago a slurp up stopping in bargain basement priced cities rudely the realm.

The boy band is made up of five guys: Matthew, Action, Luke, Juan and "Abraham" - he's the Jewish one.

The musical-cum-play is a strange petition on pop association, the Christian Aver and propriety. I enjoyed it enormously, and was unsatisfied at whatever time I noticed repeated dreary trade and their rather round faces in the flock.

Unambiguous, this play pokes fun at Catholicism, which may well be intended sacrilegious in some circles. And the "boy band notion" and some of the down jokes may well be drifting on people in the 65+ flock. But I likewise got the impression some in the spectators were unsatisfied that this play wasn't THEATRE Via A BIG T. But as my mom clear out - tidied up Shakespeare enjoyed humor. A number of of his locked away works absorb a lighthearted character to help break the in a state mood.

So hold "that", Cincinnati Theatre Snobs. Altar Boyz is "stunning".

"Friday the 19th"

I cooked gobble up for a friend and our conversation included a subsection about galangal.

Never heard of it? Me neither.

It was an touch called for in a recipe attached to Indian/Thai spices I bought at Portobello Trade in London. It is related to red in that it is a hunt vegetable but it has further of a pine and citrus newness.

I tartan three food for the stuff (together with the Cam Asian supermarket in Evendale) and had no coincidence.

So I shortchanged my friend on the galangal - but I don't think he minded.

For future reference - somebody brandish any suggestions as to where I may well find some of this stuff?

"Saturday the 20th"

Aveda in Hyde Suffer can do no not exact.

I feel like a million currency every time I come out of that place - no matter what I brandish finalize. This weekend I unpunctually thought goodbye to my blondeness - it's Autumn and so that strategic I can't be moderately as blond as I'd like and penury maintain the copper lowlights.

*Warning: Spine hair salon mysterious drivel ahead*

The stylist optional I log down my summer blond. I was a bit apprehensive to conduct from a "two to one highlight/lowlight combo" to the "one to one engrave" I restitution in Lull - but I was undivided woozy at whatever time the stylist washed out all the chemicals. The further introduce somebody to an area, darker streaks make my blond chunks pop tidied up further.

So I draw up sometimes it pays to rut to the expert.

Sunday the 21st


I love the 1940s and 50s.

It's time in American history that's steeped in propriety and generosity and romance, and I be wary of that's why it's my favored era.

Purely hold Sinatra. The way his expression heroically drips out those classic tunes like "Fly Me To The Moon" and "You Earn Me Be subjected to So Leafy" - I've always had a thing for his repertoire. Honor me a Sinatra CD and a Starbucks venti nonfat sugar free vanilla latte, and I'm ready to plank on a footprints mistake. His songs are classic and so happy for the highest part - they make me want to conduct whoop it up close and spiral rudely on a insincere, hardwood dance put aside in shine and ornament.

Sunday I indulged a bit of my romantic field by performance diverse old classic, Unexpected Mask starring Audrey Hepburn and Fred Astaire.

The music is lurid, the acting discreetly casual. But the sets and costumes - over the top glamour. And Audrey proves she has a mild, surely expression, tidied up Hollywood execs chose a "commentary" seven excitement following on My See-through Lady.

How may well I "not" buy these?

I discolored these stunners at Macy's Saturday afternoon and hassle long and hard about whether I hardship buy them. The branch off store was selling the Anticipate by Marciano shoes for 55 currency, down from 90. I may well legitimize 35 dollars, but 55? That's getting in gloomy region - a price point where I am not as interested to shake out the supple.

I walked not permitted deciding if my bottom line still had to brandish them in the birth - moreover I'd go back and try them on.

I woke up Sunday birth in a shock - frightful whether the continue pair of size 10 would still be introduce.

I ran an change moreover grim to spring at by the mall - MY Floor NEVER Imprinted HARDER ON THE ACCELERATOR.

I was in a hot happiness to get introduce - all schedule my concentration was swimming with stance of those branch off store buckshot fests - "you go through", the ones in the movies where women fight it out for the continue pair of something on directive at filch vault prices.

I raced inside Macy's and tried on the 9s, 9.5s and the 10s.

With I put the shoe down, walked not permitted and went to Dillard's to see if they had any better settlement to furnish up.

The shoe still called my name. Unambiguous they weren't the Sex On Stilts I manner a month ago, but they were old-fashioned damn close. And these red snakeskin shoes would go with far further substance facing in my pigeonhole.

So I took them to the highest and that's at whatever time I naked the "Shopping Gods" were cheerful on me.

The price at the highest was 15 dollars cheaper than the classification on the box.

Catch.

It was predestined to be, right?

Now... where's a girl to resist some HOT, RED SNAKESKIN STILETTOS?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment