New Russian Dating Member Ksenya 34 Russia Marriage Serious

New Russian Dating Member Ksenya 34 Russia Marriage Serious
Ksenya, Female, 34 (Gemini) - Russia Kirovskaya Oblast'

Education: HighSchool

Occupation: sales

English: Admirable

Russian: Clear

Height: 170cm

Weight: 50kg

Eye: Juicy

Hair: Black

I am genial and serious woman. as friends say I'm a nice girl and a good character. I'm looking for happiness in this life. I want to confine a family and make a happy unconventional husband. My feel like is a happy family. happy calm down only serious men. and I'm not looking for a pen for a long time, a real man will understand only for example they met in real life, you can get to comprehend each widely better.

Looking for: Marriage Sober

Complete to relocate: Yes

I want to meet a serious man who is looking for family and happiness. I am not looking for dull corresponding. I'm a big girl and I want a man with requests like mine. for this man I'm arranged to do all that to me would be the happiest man in the world. I want to find a man that distance is not a problem. I want to feel venerated, cared for. for me it's vital.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment