Singles And Dating Open Question I Feel Like Crap And Idk Why Someone Help

Singles And Dating Open Question I Feel Like Crap And Idk Why Someone Help
So I've been asking the same question for a while now. I really dont know what do. Here's my situation.Idk i feel pathetic talking about this. Im 19. So I use to date this girl and we were together for almost three years. We got together during my senior year of high school and everything was just perfect. Like I really loved this girl. I was dumped a little over four months ago. I thought I was going to marry this girl. So I did some stupid things during the breakup because I didn't know how to deal with it. I know I was wrong for what I did and I should't have done it. She dumped me and didn't even give it a chance and just gave up and ignored me. So like I said I didn't how to deal with the breakup and because she was ignoring I did something stupid. Her Facebook password was saved on my computer and I looked through it to see if she was serious with this and would change her relationship status and she did. I know I was stupid for doing it and I shouldn't have. That hit me like a ton of bricks. She was really serious. About a month later she starts to contact me saying how she misses me. So Im like okay cool lets talk. Next thing I know I get a picture msg from a friend of her grinding on another guy. Another instance I see her hanging out with a guy she claims harassed her at work. Like IDK I feel like an idiot. Like she treated me like crap throughout the relationship and I always felt like as much things as I did for her it still wasnt enough. I bought her a promise ring that she never wore. Like I know that I did a lot of stupid things because I panicked and I never really thought we'd break up. Like I know I wasnt the best boyfriend but I tried to do as much with whatever money I had. Recently shes been visiting me and telling me how good her life is and how she goes to bars all the time.IDK what to do. Why do I feel like I miss her even though she treated me like crap during our relationship and then just kicked me to the curb without an explanation. Like I miss her. I know I shouldnt but I do. Theres always that thought in the back of my head that I couldve done something differently but IDK.Be as harsh as you need to with me :/

Credit: pickup-for-girls.blogspot.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment