Ask Our Relationship Experts I Dont Like Him At All

Ask Our Relationship Experts I Dont Like Him At All

SHAY ASKED RELATIONSHIP EXPERTS:

"I've posted here before."

"I moved in with my ex and his mother because I needed a place to stay. I dated him for 5 years, but we ended it about 3 years ago. I don't like him at all. Those days are over. "

"Here's the thing, we had sex a few times because I still think he's cute. He still kisses me, holds me and wants to be around me all the time. He would be perfect if I liked him, but I really don't. He's wondering if we're dating and I tried to tell him no, but he gets upset about it. So, I didn't really spit the truth out. "

"I don't want to be with him because we already went down that road. It's just that whenever he touches me it makes me angry. And whenever he looks at me too much it makes me angry. Just being around him upsets me. I don't know what to do. I hate when he touches me or kisses me. It feels like I'm settling for him because he's the only guy who wants to spend time with me. I can't be with him for the rest of my life because he aggravates me too much. "

"I know that if I really did like him, I would love to spend time with him and not be angry every time he looks at me or touches me. I want to find someone that I really like, but I'm not looking for that now. I don't know what to do about my ex. I figured that since I don't have feelings for him, he wouldn't have any for me. He's a good friend, but I don't want anything more from him."

"- Shay (25)"
likebot bgcolor = ';
likebot url = 'http://advice.lovedetour.com/?p=9108';
likebot type = 'horizontal thumbs';

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment