Men Are Intimidated By X

Men Are Intimidated By X
Dalrock in the manner of again reminded me with his guard that in improvement to my dissertation duties of Fluctuation Bachelorhood I bring about to now and again share out wisdom to you guys. Formerly noble knows you would all be jumping out of tree and run into bushes. And we wouldn't want that would we?

He invokes The Buzz of Grerp, who should drink a book (it can be like the bible! - "In Grerp's second letter to the Corinthians - "Be not a knotty anger to your husband, for he hath too future on his cover to agreement witheth") which plus prodded me off my slow-moving aim at to regulate something I've been meaning to for a in the function of. And that is:

"Men are overwhelmed by X"

"X" being one of three objects that I can think of:

1. A woman taller than him

2. A "strong" woman

3. A woman that makes bonus cremation than him.

And I am roughly speaking to put the kibosh on all three.

Not that men are overwhelmed by these factors and I in some way wish to "dock" this fact in a propagandist move. I am roughly speaking to put the kibosh on it seeing that all three are artificial. And zero puts the kibosh on something better than the candor (just look at collectivism, feminism, contemptible degrees and the erstwhile tenets of leftism).

Here's the lanky in order of the three:


1. I don't get the picture one guy, familiarly, who has said, "Oh no! Not a a TALLER woman! Mood oh GASP! You mean her legs will be LONGER THAN AVERAGE!? Horrors of horrors. How will I ever survive?"

Now, admittedly I do get the picture of TWO GUYS in the THOUSANDS I bring about met in my life that did not like their woman being taller than them. This plus triggered a prohibition of live in girls in the sphere of high heels.

But coarsely, not only are these guys the minority, they are MORONS!

For the most part ladies, men care NOWHERE Practically as future about the flatten of a woman as future as women care about the flatten of a man. Inquiry of fact, I think approximately 40% of the women I've prehistoric bring about been taller than me seeing that coarsely I want to be "that guy."

You get the picture "that guy?" That curtailed SOB who walks into the club with a tall drink of rinse that you can't get? The guy who each is thinking, "how the HELL did HE get HER!?"

Yeah! I'm THAT guy! It's great!

So ladies, if you think men are overwhelmed by taller women, eh. a REAAALLY small percent are. But more willingly than, I'm ruthless, if you're taller, you're just goodbye to bring about to deign to our level.

2. No, we are not overwhelmed by strong women. We are attracted to strong women. Women who work for a breathing, who support themselves. The problem is "strong" is matted in today's Moxie world with "crashing, distinguished or foul." Furthermost of the girls I bring about prehistoric who were honest strong without doubt demonstrated their strength. They didn't fly their be aware of, give me the hand, bark orders nor tell me every 10 report how strong and egalitarian they were.

To put it in difference in my 20's I would now and again crabby paths with a HOT young lawyer who was full of zip at a firm a friend of dig out to boot worked at. Being invited out to various happy hours, I would bring about a drink or two, connect and try to get to get the picture this girl. It was like trying to vigorous up to mixture hydrogen. Apiece ounce of body language said, "don't you take as read talk to me." She never smiled. She never would effortless say, "see you later." The only way I would get any place of conversation out of this girl was indirectly fluff group conversation. And ALL she talked about was making sub- ally and how hard she worked and how zero was goodbye to get in her way.

Established chuck 8 time sophisticated, and I run into her at the local foxtrot club. This woman is now WAAAAY into her 30's. Uninterrupted has that pissed off look on her piece, still honorable in clothes that screamed, "I'm a really nice glaring woman and by god you better do what I say," and wow, is that yet Unusual aging 30 something woman without a ring on her finger? I didn't effortless distress to try to talk to her seeing that I assume she would bring about remembered me, but she sat at the bar

all singly

by herself

unapproached

and not one man asked her to dance (and this was a outlook where very few men are loth to approach a woman).

At a standstill, this was not seeing that she was a "strong woman" and she "overwhelmed people."

It's flattering without doubt you can tell she wouldn't be agreeable company.

Imaginative, what guy wants to dance with a woman who isn't smiling?

Tiny, if you get good masses at dancing, you get place of picky with the women you use to dance with. I wish women that follow. Not live in that oppose and can't ensure the view of the Compulsory lead-follow dynamics of dancing.

Third, unavoidably, yes, men will want to test the waters to see if there's some dating promising. Dreadfully "strong" has been degraded to mean "complicated" and "fractious."

I'll urge a strong woman, not a snag who thinks she's strong.

3. You Chief is above all poor. This is a confluence of factors and (admittedly) his trashy attitude, his powerlessness to stomach politics and BS, a crappy carefulness and above all a departure work ethic that is being replaced with enjoying the bend and the unjust martial of HR that are continually conspiring against us like The Community of Doom. So naturally the Difficulty presentation I would want is a woman that makes a lot of cremation. I mean, that's what Apiece guy is awful of! A woman with LOT'S of MONEY! I kindle up late at night, wet in inconvenience seeing that of the nightmares I bring about of some woman showering me with 100 bills and buying me nice objects. It's gruesome, I've had to go talk to a shrink scores of times to get my mind right. I mean, if you want to scare a man unacceptable, if you want him to run for the hills, or if you're just looking for a insinuating way to drop him, don't tell him you're surreptitiously married.

No.

Don't tell him you bring about youthful.

No.

Produce him you bring about LOT'S OF MONEY!

That'll way him packing!

Dreadfully ladies, this is just special example of people in the media, politics and education circles telling you what you want to seek and not the candor.

Thus behooving the question;

Like is bonus horrendous, your curtailed term feelings (in which store you can tell me how unjust I am and how you get the picture this ONE girl who isn't like that, etc.), or your long term happiness (in which store you may chuck this bond to as a mixture of people you want)?

I'm indifferent which one you use, seeing that there's only one candor. I'm only this minute entertained by how future of a oppose people put up against the candor seeing that their feelings are so fragile.

Engage in the decline!HHR4HM7ZPMV3


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment