I Am Very Sensitive To Rejection

I Am Very Sensitive To Rejection

I am very weak to rejection

I angrily retort to a guy's rejection by shutting down. I can't stand the challenge and differing attitude of substitute women in the dating outlook. I feel their pain. It makes me feel unshielded and not probable.

The dating world is a trap. Depending on how you look at it, it feels like a clash field with old hat challenges, newly picked deserts and congeal mountains to bothered. Benign picture!

You and I concede about it... Now! that's just an report of it. Anytime, everywhere, you can be attacked, challenged, you can be judged for stuff you did not do. Homeland can love you! loathing you! for what you are, or what you are not!

Now what? I'm staying home?! No way! Dating is life! It is part of the thrill! the art of dating is the art of overcoming any rejection, any pain, guffaw about it and not be touched.

My apologies... that's just a way of looking at it.

Friction skills "Distinctiveness confidence!

I strive accessory in the back... Yeah... there in the back of the room.... What? I can't strive...

Romance! Love! Excitement! Passion!

Romance! Love! Excitement! Passion!

Romance! Love! Excitement! Passion!

Yes! that's right... The substitute side of the story! Detail yourself the tools to padding what lately matters!

Origin: lay-reports.blogspot.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment