Singles And Dating Open Question Are Girls Rudeteasing To Guys They Know Like Them

Singles And Dating Open Question Are Girls Rudeteasing To Guys They Know Like Them
There's this girl I'm really close with (lets just say we're close proximity a lot) and I have been flirting with her. What I was doing was complimenting her. Well ever since I made a comment recently that could be taken as a compliment she has been shall we say "rude". She'll say "no offense but isn't that dumb? You would do something like that. what are we going to do with you." And today I was texting her a joke and she said "what" like she didn't get it and I texted her again, and she said "you're weird" and I texted her explaining this was a joke and explaining the matter, and her response is "oh." So it was almost like one day she just started acting this way. I think I shouldn't have done things to let her know I think she's attractive? Like now I'm like a kid brother or something she can just tease?

Reference: pickup-techniques.blogspot.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment