Singles And Dating Open Question Confronted The Girl Playing Mind Games With Me

Singles And Dating Open Question Confronted The Girl Playing Mind Games With Me
This is what i said while walking with her, 'Holding hands':

Me: Why are you like this ?
Her: Like what ? (Makes that face, as if she didn't know what was going on)
Me: You know exactly what i mean ? (Smiling at her and pointed to her that we were holding hands)
Me: How long am i going to pretend that nothing is going on. Whatever you are doing, to me seems pretty childish (Smiling). You are not only wasting my time, your own as well. I just want you to be honest, FRIENDS don't act the way you do around me. FRIENDS don't hold hands, follow one another around, give almost all of their attention to a person. You say sometimes i am acting mean and rude towards you, this is exactly why because i am not sure of your intentions, i am not sure what is going on in your head. Even on my birthday, you were looking out for me, i tried to do my best to avoid you, so i went to get a drink and it doesn't take you more than a minute and you go out looking for me. Then i got into an arguement and was kicked out from a bar, you left, ignoring all the others even your best friend and came with me to another bar alone. You let me touch you, hold your hand, grab you, play with your hair and when i try to talk to another girl, your all like, why don't you talk to her, she is pretty. I'd like to take you out, because i really like hanging out with you and i want you to get to know me.
Me: You say you know almost everything about me. I don't think so.
Me: Did you know my parents were Headbangers !
Her: Smiling and laughing a bit.
Me: I just don't know what your intentions are and honestly speaking i'd like to take you out because i feel there is something to this. I just don't want you to be sitting somewhere years later and thinking about this day and saying to yourself, God Damit, He asked me out and i should have said YES ! But then its going to be too late. (Smiling at her). I just want you to be honest for once and i know you went through a lot with your EX but i hope you won't judge me the same way.
Her: I don't know what to say. I really like you as a FRIEND.
Me: Then there is nothing to worry about because i would love to be your friend.

Of course i can't be friends the way i was with her now. I like her a lot and of all the things she did, it pointed clearly that she liked me. But why would she say this ? Is she unsure ? Even i am a friend and have the same group of friends, i would be seeing her again, what if she continues to do the same things ?... Should i give her some time ?

Credit: quick-pickup-rules.blogspot.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment