Marriage And Divorce Open Question Divorce And Property Distribution In India

Marriage And Divorce Open Question Divorce And Property Distribution In India
Hello Mates,

I am an Indian Hindu-Male, 34, was married 4.5 years ago, have a son 3 years old, who was born in USA, and I have following points:

oMy wife (also Hindu) left me for her job in India after our son was born in USA (after 7 months of his birth). She is a Class -1 officer with Maharashtra Govt. (salary: Rs 7.5 Lacks + 4 - 7 Lacks under the table) she is very greedy!
oIt looks like she married under her parent's pressure, but was never interested. She is too close to her girl-friends. In USA you can't intimately touch anybody (in lieu of sexual harassment charges), but she will go an extra mile to hug all the girls when taking pictures (everytime). Even American White girls (my office mates) will feel little embarrassed. That is beyond friendliness!
oWe have been separated for last 2.5 years.
oShe is very very selfish, as she took all the gold and diamond jeweler with her when she returned to India and is not returning it back to me.
oShe compares me with Indian Waiters and Clearks all the time ( I have her email with proof), just to annoy me.
oWhen she was studying at IIT- N. Delhi, she was dating a guy and even after marriage they still meet and roam around holding hands. Apparently she calls him "Bahya/Big-Brother".
oShe recently bought MHADA flat in Powai, 1.5 years ago, but in recent past, when they increased their flat prices by 15 lacks more (LINK: http://www.indianexpress.com/news/buyers-miffed-as-mhada-hikes-price-of-powai-flats-by-43-/985889/), she is demanding that money from me, or else she says that she will file false 498-A charges against me and my widow mom (Ex-Army officers wife) and put us in jail. She is harassing us for 15 lacks now.
oI am currently unemployed after coming back to India, because of the economic slag/downturn.

QUESTION: I recently filed for Divorce 5 months ago, but with the current changes in laws which support only women's side, she is contesting it, in the court by saying that I have deserted her and "She wants to live with me happily". But the truth is that she wants to drain me financially before she wants to run away with her Ex-Boyfriend. The reason why I cant live with her anymore is because under her constant bikering/harassment, I feel like committing suicide. WHAT OPTIONS DO I HAVE?

Please help me! I don't want to die under pressure! Oh God please help me!

Rahul.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment