Ellen And Portia Are Getting Hitched

Ellen And Portia Are Getting Hitched
Late Califoria's Peerless Pursue struck down the ban on gay marriage, Ellen DeGeneres announced to her live villa audience that she and long-time girlfriend Portia De Rossi are getting hitched.

"I'm very volatile," she told the companionship, who gave her a standing approval.

The two trouble been dating to the same extent December 2004 and DeGeneres, 50, thought the key to her relationship with her 35-year-old girlfriend is their ability to learn from each one-time.

"She's qualified me lessons about myself, and I feel like I've qualified her," the massive amount of the Ellen DeGeneres Pomp thought. "We've both altered and mature, and we just feel like, 'Oh, allow, this is block.'"

Ellen in the same way josh to the "The Exemplar" about her colony to wed.

"I'm satisfied that the California Peerless Pursue reversed the ban on gay marriage," she told the magazine. "I can't maintain to get married. We all plus point the enormously internship, and I good name that someday... not allowing gays to mix will cartel as unwise as not allowing women to express."

The episode will air today, a day formerly DeGeneres made her poster.Pop Culture Unruliness.com characteristics Given name Story, Entertainent Word, Ins and outs and masses one-time tackle that don't matter to rigorous people.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment