Singles And Dating Open Question Can You Tell Me Your Opinion

Singles And Dating Open Question Can You Tell Me Your Opinion
In a few words, I asked a woman out in the establishment where she works. I did this because I never meet her anywhere else and I really wanted to get to know her better. I was discreet, she was alone. She said "no", and I said "OK, I'm sorry."

I suppose this is no big deal, it happens a lot, it's quite common, yes? But...She told every co-worker about what happened. Why did she that? I feel so weird when they look at me... they make me feel like an alien, what I did is normal. I like her and I think she's single. At least, none of the co-workers is going out with her.

Well...What do you think? I don't think I would go telling all my friends about a woman or girl I rejected. If I think of rejecting someone I would feel worse than when I think of myself being rejected. It's a weird situation...hurting somebody's feelings. Do you think she found this funny?

Look...I know I should move on but this happened in April and I can understand I was rejected. Bad luck, that's it. But I don't understand why she told everybody...Please, be kind and tell me why you think she did that...

Thank you.



Credit: dating-coach-anita.blogspot.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment