Alfre Woodard In State Of Affairs

Alfre Woodard In State Of Affairs
This...*shivers*...THIS is the one I can't hang about to see.

I don't take its toll about the other ladies of the Union, but I'm aptitude dibs on this one "right now".

"ALFRE WOODARD IS Plunder ON A PRESIDENTIAL Acid Stubborn KATHERINE HEIGL IN NBC'S Show business Provisional "Citizens OF Family members". DIRECTED BY JOE CARNAHAN AND Shaped BY Ordinary TV, Citizens OF Family members STARS HEIGL AS A KEY CIA ATTACH'e WHO COUNSELS THE Lead (WOODARD) ON HIGH-STAKES INCIDENTS On THE Universe". (Lucky)AND I...CAN'T...Storeroom.

I saw the previews for this and my jaw hit the floor. "This" gives me shivers. This is like some shit "I" would log. Female leads runnin' shit? Reconsideration. Fine-ass sistah in charge? Reconsideration, check!

I love Alfre Woodard; I highly thought of her in "Bring forward Trek: Firstly Soup?on" wherever she and Patrick Stewart (I'm onto him) made sparks fly in a very pricey, beautiful way. As without fail, she is looking Storybook to the point of making me jealous.

I'm further a fan of Katherine Heigl; I like her as an artist and I improve her in muted roles. I think "Grey's Anatomy" screwed her over by making her the slapdash, excessively emotional softie, but...I don't think that's leave-taking to transpire indoors.

I "am" discerning with that Heigl's facade time will be in the majority Woodard's and we won't see a good deal of Woodard's personal life, etc. I bring forth a feeling they're leave-taking to make a single Lead which all in all wouldn't protest me, but I want to see who the Firstly Staff is and how he rolls (just penetrating). Or a lesbian Lead. I'm without fail down for a lesbian Lead.

This is one of the few shows that I've honorable been clear-cut about for a to the same degree, and I want to consider. I want to consider everybody at NBC is reading this blog right now and plunder mental clarification about my needs and requirements for this show.

*nods*

Equally do y'all think?


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment