Human Interest

Human Interest Image
As a guy, I've never had the boldness to speak to any girl that I liked, all I did was to admire them and wish that they would ask me out but that never really happened. Only few girls that had courage did that and I would shiver whenever they are talking to me, my friends would call me a woman. The last girl I dated was the one who asked me out, before she left me, she bullied me that I would never get a girl friend again until I meet another girl that will summon courage to talk to me the way she did which was a very rare thing that seldom happens. Girls expect guys to approach them first and when they don't, they just assume that they are not interested in them. Every guy that wants to attract a lady must have the courage and boldness to do so; I read this in a book two weeks after my girl friend left me. There are five basic things on HOW TO ATTRACT A GIRL and keep her in a relationship, I had had those five things, I guess that was the reason why my girlfriend left me. a woman expects some certain characteristics from her man and when she cannot find this features in her man, she doubts if the man is actually good for her or not.

* DRESS SENSE: This is the first thing you must consider before approaching a girl; you must meet up to her standard especially if she is a classy girl. Girls expects their man to look nice and presentable and they are likely to embarrass a guy who is badly dress and wants to approach them, they feel insulted. Ensure you look good and presentable before saying hello to I girl for the first time especially when you have the motive of going into an intimate relationship with her.

* COURAGE AND BOLDNESS: As mentioned earlier in this article, courage and boldness is the basic things that you need to attract a girl. Without courage and boldness you are likely never going to date a girl for a very long time because each time you meet one, you will always wish they will approach you and only two out of fifty girls summons up courage to approach a guy who has refuse to give them attention. Others are just like you who do not have enough courage and boldness to approach the opposite sex.

* PROTECTION: Every girl wants to feel protected by her man; you have to show her that you are capable of protecting her and being there for her when all hope seems to be lost. Like the bible clearly pointed out that women are the weaker vessels, therefore they need to be under the protection of the stronger vessels which is normal because an average man is stronger than an average woman therefore they should be protected by their man.

* LOVE: Psychologist in America clearly pointed out in the research and observation they had that the life span of a woman is cut short if she is not constantly shown love by the man she loves, every woman wants to be touched, felt and shown love by the man she loves and when this is not done, she is likely to be angry, she feels you do not love her. Make your FIRST DATE special.

Tags: brian tracy  richard bandler books  milton erickson techniques  alpha male john alexander  jim rohn  brent smith pua  adam lyons bootcamp  adam lyons  speed dating okc  

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment