Singles And Dating Open Question Is My Boyfriend Freaked Out Now

Singles And Dating Open Question Is My Boyfriend Freaked Out Now Image
My parents just got a divorce a few months ago, and my dad already has a new girlfriend! So now I have to deal with his crazy girlfriend, her two year old daughter, and her 14 year old daughter. I've been with my boyfriend for almost a year. Today was the first time we all had dinner together. Anyways, I'm Brazilian, and I don't have my green card yet, and my vista is about to expire. It's been something my dad's been thinking about, because maybe I won't get to finish high school here. So anyways, we were just having dinner, and then my dad's girlfriend just had to open her damn mouth! She started off with "Oh wow, Manuela your boyfriend has such beautiful blue eyes! I wish my daughter brought home a nice guy like your boyfriend." then she went on with "So...is he American?" I just answered by saying "Yes" then she was all like "Oh that's great, you know if you too care about each other a lot he can help you with your situation. I mean, you guys can get married by the time your 16 and that way you'll be able to get your papers.". My boyfriend just started choking when he heard the words "get married" and I was just so embarrassed I wanted to digg myself into a whole and never come out! I mean, he didn't even know I had a problem with getting my papers before my dad's girlfriend just had to tell him. And of course now he thinks we're crazy because she's talking about us getting married wille were only 15/16! Like what the
?! He's 16, he doesn't even know what he's going to have for breakfast tomorrow so why in the world would he even think about getting MARRIED?! I mean, I talked to him about it, and he told me it wasn't a big deal, but obviously it was! That was really embarrassing, and I was pissed at her. So when my boyfriend went home it was pretty obvious that I was mad. Now my dad's telling me not to be upset with her or whatever..but like, really?! I mean, she's not even my mom and she's allready embarrassing me! She made me sound like if I'm crazy and only dating him for my personal interest or something. I really like this guy, he treats me right, his family is the best, and he's a great guy all around. I don't want her to ruin it for me. Is he probably kinda freaked out now?..

Tags: tayler durden  ebook neil strauss  tyler durdden  david d angelo  kate ludeman  neil strauss picture  cocky comedy david deangelo  richard bandler frogs into princes  derren brown  how to develop your communication skills  

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment