By Mangoyumyum

By Mangoyumyum
Ok, so as a 6 ft. woman (yes, really!) I can say that I know that I intimidate people. I hear it all the time, once I get to know someone. People- get over it! Ask me out-jk!

As far as the bisexuality debate goes, I think it's presumptuous to assume that people are calling themselves bi to be cool. OkCupid really needs to expand the sexual orientation section- it's outrageously outdated. Hello- QUEERS! And, as far as that goes, for people of the female gender who identify as queer / gay / bi, etc. I think it would be helpful to have an option of saying whether one is butch or femme. I find it really hard to meet femme ladies who are into femmes, unless of course I am at a gay bar- but I am here, online, it should be easier!

For a while, I mostly checked out women on here because I had a male partner. But now I am single and messaging both men and women.

Origin: lay-reports.blogspot.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment